Ak47 4 weeks flower help plz

• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ace9137

Ace9137

For just under 200$ you can grab a 4 pack of quantum 132 boards and 4 small meanwell lrs 75-36 drivers, that’s 300w from the wall of excellent led grow lights. The best bang for your buck. Here’s a super cheap example where I modified an old piece of shelving to mount 3 boards (2 132 and 120 quantum boards). I have a number of fixtures with a range of different boards, easily swapped. This is for a 2x4 tent

View attachment 886650

View attachment 886651

View attachment 886653

View attachment 886652
actually impressive, still, a little advanced for the new guy.

J

Justinb19

I seen a artical on here where you can use normal household led (globe removed )and it was with 20-22 watts in a 2x2 grow space

J

Justinb19

Not about the amoint of light but needs to be more evenly distributed my light is 3300ks how many k are needed?what are the best cheapest nutes easy to use

J

Justinb19

Not about the amoint of light but needs to be more evenly distributed my light is 3300ks how many k are needed?what are the best cheapest nutes easy to use
I was thinking 2 more of the same ligts but set up on the sides for even lighting

BigCube

BigCube

You sure can. But your results may vary. Sone people have do e well with led bulbs. The rule I believe is 35w per square foot. Each 60w led is 10w. So 3.5 led bulbs per square inch.

Assuming your grow space is 1.5x1.5x3 (a little tent I recently made) that would make 4 bulbs work out almost perfect. But, more is better.

They would have to be real close, limiting your footprint. You want warm white for flower and bright white for veg.

Ace9137

Ace9137

@az2000 could you please help this guy out, this is definitely your territory.

az2000

az2000

the best cheapest nutes easy to use

Nutrients are like joining a church. Lots of passions about what's best. If cheap is what you're after, MiracleGro Tomato works fine at 5/8 tsp/gal. I've grown a plant from seedling to flower with that. Plants don't need multi-bottle lineups. You can do multi-bottle stuff with cheap, off-the-shelf stuff. I do that. If you want to get into that in the future I can talk to you more about it. For now, I would just use MG Tomato.

Or, if you have the time to order something, I use Grow More - Sea Grow (all purpose). It's cheap too. You just won't find it locally like MG. Others use Jack's Classic. It's cheap. Jacks has a Tomato product which might be better for cannabis. I haven't looked to see if anyone's using it.

J

Justinb19

I
Nutrients are like joining a church. Lots of passions about what's best. If cheap is what you're after, MiracleGro Tomato works fine at 5/8 tsp/gal. I've grown a plant from seedling to flower with that. Plants don't need multi-bottle lineups. You can do multi-bottle stuff with cheap, off-the-shelf stuff. I do that. If you want to get into that in the future I can talk to you more about it. For now, I would just use MG Tomato.

Or, if you have the time to order something, I use Grow More - Sea Grow (all purpose). It's cheap too. You just won't find it locally like MG. Others use Jack's Classic. It's cheap. Jacks has a Tomato product which might be better for cannabis. I haven't looked to see if anyone's using it.
Heard that using miracle grow isnt a good idea as im trying to keep it as organic as possible?

J

Justinb19

I

Heard that using miracle grow isnt a good idea as im trying to keep it as organic as possible?
I belive i only have 3 weeks left in flower on this would really hate to see this grow be a waste

az2000

az2000

I think the MG criticism is mainly about the potting mixes. They can be too hot (but the organic mix seems safe). Like I said, I grew with MG Tomato. (And, also Scotts being "big agra." I definitely prefer supporting smaller companies that seem to put more thought/care into their products. I mainly recommend MG Tomato because it's cheap and easily available. Other than that, I recommend Grow More or Jacks.).

Sea Grow is a blend of synthetic and organic. That's why I use it. I think all organic is too ambiguous about getting nutrients to the plant, amending the soil, etc. I try to have the best of both worlds that way. Most soil fertilizer are like that. Sea Grow is a little more organic-based than the rest.

Good luck.

J

Justinb19

I think the MG criticism is mainly about the potting mixes. They can be too hot (but the organic mix seems safe). Like I said, I grew with MG Tomato. (And, also Scotts being "big agra." I definitely prefer supporting smaller companies that seem to put more thought/care into their products. I mainly recommend MG Tomato because it's cheap and easily available. Other than that, I recommend Grow More or Jacks.).

Sea Grow is a blend of synthetic and organic. That's why I use it. I think all organic is too ambiguous about getting nutrients to the plant, amending the soil, etc. I try to have the best of both worlds that way. Most soil fertilizer are like that. Sea Grow is a little more organic-based than the rest.

Good luck.
Ok is it to late to use it now or can i flower beyond breeders recommendations

J

Justinb19

Would this be ok?

Ace9137

Ace9137

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Uh OP only wants a few ounces and wants to spend as little as possible to do it. One would think he wants to keep it small and cheap....

This is about as far away from what he requested as you can get. I'm sure he doesn't want an electronics project.

The one pictured cost me 135$ to build that’s all I’m saying

J

Justinb19

And whats the issue with the pic of the nutes i showed?

Top Bottom