AK47 Cherry Pheno

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barryauto

ak47 hasent changed parents its just simon has kept picking the most kickass indica type pheno's all the time to breed with but the parentage stays the same but now it is a more indica style plant but havent tryed the latest versions???

L

lurking_chap

guys you always seem very excited about shits... AK-47 red pheno (cherry) is nothing special except that it is red leaves, dark stems, sometimes purpling/yellowing/oranging pheno.
we got it straight from the pack, nothing special.Simon came to the coffey once and partner of ours was been talking with him about what we have found, he said it is his most colouring line and that that it doesn't have to be red at all. Im sure collegue has some photo left in the camera

A

ATIK427

i have a few cherry ak, i was wondering if anyone could help me out.. any info you can give me will help...i've never grown any ak strain before. thanks

Camdawg

Camdawg

Ak is one of my favorite strains the cherry pheno i've had had a nice cherry taste more like cherry-wood. i've also had AK that tasted like a rotten garbage pile and had the AK high more then the cherry did.

JAWS

JAWS

cherry AK-47 is some great smoke if ya get the real one, you know when ya got the REAL DEAL because it smells exactly like CHERRY LUDENS COUGH DROPS....

i have three seeds of her left and will make f2's when the time comes, also sent 5 to a good friend who had been wanting some for awhile and hopefuly he will do some spin on them aswell....

dropping some GRAPEFRUIT {ref} and some PINEAPPLE {jlp} and im going to breed both of them to a male ALIEN KUSH F2, grapefruit and pineapple kush so things should be very interesting in this fall run...also going to hit some shite with some lemon larry.....
peace:joint:

"cherry ak-47"
6510PICT0076 med

6510cherry ak 47 med

G

genetic freaked

I heard that nirvana AK48 is an F2 of AK47 and that people have found a cherry pheno in every 2 packs. Don't know how true that nirvana used real AK but there's a cherry pheno on the cheap

B

Braak

cherry AK

I live in Sacramento and I go to a collective that has this phenotype regularly. The sample I got was aeroponically grown with a 90 day cure and its Amazing definitely lives up to its name in both flavor and potency its exact genetic make up is mexican x thai x columbian my sample was test at 19% thc and 0.3 cbd If you're in the valley stop by and pick some up its pretty prevalent around here

C

Claude Serious

About the Cherry pheno in Ak-47 I'm not sure what to answer. You could say this is something which started on the net between people who grew Serious' AK-47. Several growers agreed that a certain type of the AK-47, which they grew and smoked, has a very sweet and cherry-like taste. Other growers seem to recognize this taste and smell, and so the 'Cherry AK-47 phenotype' was born.

As you might know it is very difficult to discuss tastes or to name, describe, a smell or taste objectively. Consequently I don't know exactly what they mean when growers talk about this. Some friends once tasted what a grower called cherry taste and said that you have to use a bit of imagination to recognize it. But was what they tried a real 'Cherry' AK-47 or was it just a close sister? So, we don't really know if what 'they' name cherry would be recognized as a cherry-taste by others, or not.

I have seen on numerous occasions that when people were smoking something, that several people named the taste different from the others; spicey, sweet, fruity, sandalwood, vanilla-ish, piney etc. all were used independently from each other. And who was right?

We have tasted many AK-plants, a fruity kind of sweetness is easily recognized in many of them, but we don't know which taste to call cherry. The total number of AK-47 seeds grown by growers worldwide is much bigger then we could ever trie in our test rooms, so the possibility that some find a rare and fantastic individual is very real. We get reports from people who claim to find Cherry-pheno's in every seedpack, while others say 1 out of a 100 plants is a Cherry. This alone shows that nobody knows what the other is talking about.

Nobody has showed us a clone so far of a 'Cherry', so the basic line is that there is no standard on what the charecteristics of the 'Cherry AK-47 phenotype' really is. But for us it is interesting to see that many people do find something which they are very happy with, and call 'cherry'.

So we think it is best to let growers carry on with this, as they certainly might be right. This is a myth of which it is not known by us if true or false. Several experienced knowledgeable growers think it is true, and others agree to this, so who are we to say they are wrong???

May be the only way to find out is to actually grow the AK-47 out yourself to see what YOU think.

Sincerely,
Simon

p.s. We are very much interested in getting clones from people who are certain to have a Cherry AK-47. This should lead to creating a standard on what the 'Cherry' pheno is. Till then we can only give the information given above when asked about the 'Cherry AK-47 phenotype'.

B

Braak

cherry ak 47

The dispensary I got my sample from sells clones of cherry ak47 its called one solution in Sacramento pick one up and see for yourself

TortureKill

TortureKill

I created a cherry ak-47 bx many years ago, and finally this season I have a chance to get back to this project. A second BX will be done, and also will be inbreeding some Cherry Assassin from Candyman's stock.

TortureKill

TortureKill

cherry AK-47 is some great smoke if ya get the real one, you know when ya got the REAL DEAL because it smells exactly like CHERRY LUDENS COUGH DROPS....

i have three seeds of her left and will make f2's when the time comes, also sent 5 to a good friend who had been wanting some for awhile and hopefuly he will do some spin on them aswell....

dropping some GRAPEFRUIT {ref} and some PINEAPPLE {jlp} and im going to breed both of them to a male ALIEN KUSH F2, grapefruit and pineapple kush so things should be very interesting in this fall run...also going to hit some shite with some lemon larry.....
peace:joint:

"cherry ak-47"
View attachment 108888

View attachment 108889

I received the cherry cut years back, the tastes are exactly as you described Cherry Luden Cough drops. Ive never heard of any other cherry pheno seeds.. Ive been working on my project for years now.. I passed out a few of the first BX to a select FEW.. But Im looking to make loads of the BX2, expecting great results with this second BX. The Cherry AK was one wicked smoke, and Im looking forward to enjoying her again...

GhostFace

GhostFace

AR_15 => cHerry AK47 x {StrawberryCough X mAsterKush}
got a few going now F1's from seed about 9 days in :rasta: siked about this one

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

p.s. We are very much interested in getting clones from people who are certain to have a Cherry AK-47. This should lead to creating a standard on what the 'Cherry' pheno is. Till then we can only give the information given above when asked about the 'Cherry AK-47 phenotype'.

I got a cut of this from so fl and it was grown from seed around 2006.

i agree that smells and taste are subjective but i smell a sweet cherry laffy taffy smell during flower but after a cure its totally different.

smoking it reminds me of some spicy afghani from yrs ago, no cherry at all.

i will be choppin my next AK on 7/15.

Tripsick

Tripsick

anyone grown out any recent packs of Serious Seeds Ak47 reg or Fems?

How did they turn out? I read in this thread that Parent stock was lost and then i read that i wasnt. I'm about ready to see for myself with a pack of these.. Cherry sounds nice but i just want the old school ak47 dankness.

R

rezinator

ya man nice pics also got one more question 4 all of you any body know where to get anything that is real pinapple....... had some pinapple ogk and just cant get it out of my head it smelt like a fresh pinapple and the taste was all there too
! checkin Ak 47 lemon pheno as we speak .. cherry mmm'

Top Bottom