Akorn, Mk Ultra Grow..

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i guess i should read into what that is. laughs.
im so bad about that shit.. so , im high now.. so ill do that. purple chem first..
bowl up!

Leew421

Leew421

I ended up with 3 males out of the beans I put down of the Akorn cross. I have about 4 that are females. I'm super stoked to get some of that pollen now! All the mk ultra are females

Leew421

Leew421

Some really good expressions for sure. Ranges from bushy af to nice and spaced out.

Leew421

Leew421

So I'm able to start smelling terps on that Akorn girl in flower, wow. Smells like starburst, pineapple or something. I'll know more as she gets older but so far definitely smells a far cry different than the normal Akorn I grew. Very pleased so far. She clones good and fast too.

jipp

jipp

So I'm able to start smelling terps on that Akorn girl in flower, wow. Smells like starburst, pineapple or something. I'll know more as she gets older but so far definitely smells a far cry different than the normal Akorn I grew. Very pleased so far. She clones good and fast too.
that sounds pretty damn good. starburst would be a tasty terp for sure.

just gave them their first feeding.

vaping on some triple double.
bowl up.

Leew421

Leew421

That's awesome! I have some big girls I put in flower. We should really start the see pheno expressions

Leew421

Leew421

I took their mk ultra and crossed it with TGA Brian berry cough male. That male was very bushy and had a sweet smell. I got some big girls from that cross coming. I'll keep it posted here. I'm too lazy to take pics when it counts.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
two for one.. i only planted one akorn seed. so , nature you tripy bitch. they need up potted, they are getting abused in their solo cups.
waiting for lights out, a good night dab in the works.
I had twins before and the bigger one choked out the little one.
If ya wanna try grab that little one and try and pull it out gentily

Leew421

Leew421

In a week or so I'll get some pics of the other plants and phenos after they get good flowers going. They already started to "crown" up

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a cut of mk ultra i got from a buddy here at the farm.....shits fuckin awesome!!!
Def a stinker.....every time i run it its the first thing i smell when i turn onto my street haha
that would be the one. Terps off the hook:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom