Akorn, Mk Ultra Grow..

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Akorn mk ultra grow

these are mk ultra x brian berry cough, and akorn x brian berry cough.
im gonna hit these up with our 93 afghan.

Akorn mk ultra grow 2

see ya in a few weeks.
bowl up.

Leew421

Leew421

So far there are a couple different phenos of that Akorn. One is really bushy and the other gets some stretch on her. The mk ultra so far has all been bushy so not much difference there. Both smell great so far in veg

jipp

jipp

That Akorn is pure fire. It was an obvious cross with the Brian berry cough.
nice. yeah, the stronger the better. that means the less ill have to use to get the desired effect.

what flavors do you think will show up? will show up?

was the brian berry cough,good smoke too?

jipp

jipp

Got my eye on these Jipp. I'm growing out some Darkstar and Mk-ultra soon . That akorn looked interesting. Can't wait to see what you produce.
sounds good. i look forward to one bowl weed :D
hope you are doing well.
im ok here, just chilling.

Leew421

Leew421

The Akorn is stank like dog shit skunk smell. The Brian berry was a stud of a male that I couldn't let die. The smoke is from tga so it's very flavorful.

jipp

jipp

Like stank like a homie had to wash his pants after having a half in his pocket to get the smell out
hell yeah. that sounds good. ill be sure to get a spare phresh filter so i have it ready. heh.
looks like only one akorn is popping up, but both ultras did. ill give it a few more days.

jipp

jipp

yeah, its a MIA, DIA, foobar, hah.
since this was more about the akorn and not the mk, ill pop one more akorn.

ok popped another akorn.

Last edited:
Leew421

Leew421

I got some Purple chem x Capt krypt og that I crossed with that Brian berry cough. I got about 11 seeds that are nice and fat and look dark. Let me know what's good and I'll get you some of those to play with too

jipp

jipp

I got some Purple chem x Capt krypt og that I crossed with that Brian berry cough. I got about 11 seeds that are nice and fat and look dark. Let me know what's good and I'll get you some of those to play with too

sounds good, if it has chem in it. id have to assume its probably going to be good smoke. ill pop em, and see what we get.

thanks for the kind offer.

lets bowl up!

Top Bottom