Akorn, Mk Ultra Grow..

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tifosi

tifosi

nice, maybe next year i will be healthy enough to fire a few shots.
deep blue i looked it up, i could not find a description for flavor?
is that what you are going to make hash out of? i remember you said you were gonna make some.

my tummy could not even handle a aspirin.. my gut is to fucked up from pills.
lights just came on, i need to rotate my girls.

i am getting ready to get medicated. kick off the flip flops and relax i say.

bowls up!
The Blue smells like cat pee & tastes a little like diesel.I have two large zips of this and ten various other zips to use for hash & extract. getting sick put me behind I have so much to do to get ready for next season i don't know where to start.Bowls up

jipp

jipp

weed has some interesting smells/flavors. very cool plant.

sour d, that be my girl.

getting sick sucks. this time last year i was on my death bed. i was that sick.. as im s till sick. whoever told me 6 months to get healthy obv had no clue.

but my neck feels better today.. so that is good. i need to feed the girls in the flower tent tonight.

thankfully im not freezing today. well hopefully a plan will pop up for ya so you be ready to rock n roll this summer.
REM for breakfast!
bowls up.

jipp

jipp

well i put 2 tails into dirt today. one more pineapple chunk fem, and one pfx. we see if they pop dirt.
also i have a few blue cookies seeds i tossed into a cup of water just to make sure i get enough fem plants i hope next flip.

this dab is for my pal 420.
bowls up!

jipp

jipp

@Leew421 the akorn goes 60 days right? even under shit led lights, they are at day 48 today.

@tifosi the critical kush x 93 is starting to put om some bulk. i was starting to think man what a waste of space but its gonna produce i think.. critical kush produces period. considering all i did was let it grow 6 nodes remove leafs, and flipped..

bong rip of pfx is in order!
bowls up.

jipp

jipp

Illinois will soon join the nation’s most progressive medical marijuana programs, allowing prescription opioid users to trade their pharmaceuticals for state-approved cannabis.

tifosi

tifosi

@Leew421 the akorn goes 60 days right? even under shit led lights, they are at day 48 today.

@tifosi the critical kush x 93 is starting to put om some bulk. i was starting to think man what a waste of space but its gonna produce i think.. critical kush produces period. considering all i did was let it grow 6 nodes remove leafs, and flipped..
the better the light the faster it will finish. running a 600 hps i expect to finish on average of 10 days longer that the breeders stated times,A setup like leews 421 would probably finish them as stated on the pack. That should be a big plant hopefully the 93 keeps it big and adds a bit of kick to it.

bong rip of pfx is in order!
bowls up.

jipp

jipp

yeah, we will see what happens. ill just be happy to get some seeds from them since i wont get much meds. so i have something to keep growing .

tifosi

tifosi

I wonder why it didn't work. The better the lighting system the faster it will finish.Hopefully the 93 will add a bit of kick to the mix & the kush will keep it large. How did the THC bomb turn out? I don't think you can out consume that light from simply,if the tent is setup correctly. unless you are the male version of that Dabbing Granny

jipp

jipp

the thc bomb did not sprout.

all i have flowering is the pfx x 93 ( 2 phenos i think ), kush x 93, wifi x 93, black posion skunk, akorn, the plant putting on the most this time so far is the phantom cookies. its stacked like a mofo.

jipp

jipp

ill get a rub for ya tonight. i do not recall off hand. but i liked it i think. laughs. i slept all day yesterday and when i checked on my plants, all i did was rotate them last night and laid back down for a while. normally i give them a stem rub just because there is something going on with your nose and weed.. i dunno how to explain it other than i guess they call that aroma therapy, weed has it in droves.

hope you are doing well today.
thinking a nap sounds good.

yeah ill try to get pictures tonight.

jipp

jipp

@SimplyCmplex i think the phantom cookies is gonna be a true less than 60 day pheno. its so much more developed than anything else at 49days that is in my flower tent, does that make any sense. i do get lucky getting a nice pheno from time to time.. it be a trip to get a super quick finisher. .
but its not gonna be big buds i do not think. laughs.. but maybe its early and it put weight on at the end, or maybe not fair to judge every thing to pfx. hah. its a beast for oil! but they are stacked so good amount of meds on the damn thing if bud is your queen. laughs.
just chilling.

couple of pictures maybe, taken on the
they were taken on the 31.

P1011497
P1011499
P1011488
P1011487
Top Bottom