Alaskan/matanuska thunder fuck!

• Thread starter BobMcWetterson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BobMcWetterson

Wondering if anyone knows where I could score some high quality of either of these 2 strains? Im in the Bay Area...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Are you looking for bud or genetics? I have MTF in my outdoor this year and if it turns out near as well as the indoor did I`ll be happy a camper! I also have a mother of the MTF and it`s a keeper for sure. Plan on converting a shed into an indoor grow area after harvest is over for now just has a spot made for the mom`s.Give me a while and I could set up the cloner but your almost two hours south of me.I also have yet to get back online as no phone lines at the farm. Have to visit one of my kids houses or find a hot spot for wi-fi.

G

Green Supreme

I have been drooling at a MTF for a few years. Hopin I can swing one of these days. Puffed her in Juneau,Alaska in about 80 and was killer. Peace GS

M

mrhouston907

I'm from Alaska, and I'll say goodluck on finding it, dr greenthumb has a hybrid of it, it's good, but not the real deal. It's clone only, and very rare. I'll post some pics in a few weeks of the real. Buddies got it, and am bout to run it. It's done in about 60 days, and is goldish colored. Don't now about running it outdoors being that you can't grow outdoors here in Alaska, we don't get 12's til it's freezing outside, so all of our strains are indoors. It's a very potent strain from the matanuska valley, bout 60 miles north of anchorage.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got my clones from family in Alaska also.Mine has very light green buds and the leaves are mixed part gold and part light green.the golden parts are smaller and most of the leaves are twisted to one side a little.Buds are very dence and frosty indeed! Buds don`t seem to want to purple any in the cool night air.Big producer large outdoor plants.

B

Bluenoser

i'mpretty sure Doc's Matanuska Thunderfuck is not a cross

G

Green Supreme

Cutting only, will likely not be real in seed form. Peace GS

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Docs is not the real deal. The original was a clone only and it has ruderalis in it so you have to keep it on 24 hour veg. It grows short and squat and the buds turn almost black when introduced to the cold. I have a cut of the original and out of all my elites i treasure her the most. I have Chemdog D, ecsd, the white, and sfv og kush as well as the atf and the atf is by far the rarest and hardest to find.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One of the members of the Co-op garden grew His plants from seed and had a Male Skunk #1 drop some early pollen.Just finding a few seeds here and there on the perflower near the stems on the kin`s cut GDP.God`s Gift,MTF,Sour Banana,Banana OG Kush ,and others in the garden.I`ll grow some out and see what I get and may do some back crosses with clones from the mother plants.Soon as I can get everything from the garden deboned I may also start some seeds going.Right now I`m running out of room to dry everthing .Gessing my dry weight to be 60-70 lbs.?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

If you can make it to Oregon I can get it for you. If you read thru Alphakronik Seed's thing on here you will see he talks about a guy that brought it back years ago, and he uses it to breed with.
Well turns out the guy AK got it from, was a fisherman back in the day and brought it back. It is in our community. There are 2 forms of it but only 1 real deal. 1 is the Matanuska valley and then there is the alaskan thunder fuck. They are not the same.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Only one large Matanuska plant left to cut and trim and it`s going to have to weather the rain. I have no more room to hang any more until I can de-bone some! These plants are dank- sticky and produce the weight in outdoor holes! It`s a toss up between Matanuska and Kin`s GDP next year,may run both again!

L

longhaya

legendary. laid back but intense with energy at the same time lasts for a hours . used to live in pnw

Latest posts

Top Bottom