Albino Alien

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Here is an Albino Alien at day 72. This is an awesome plant to grow, but trimming it really sucks once you get past the colas. There is a spider web visible in a few shots, but whatevs...enjoy.

Albino alien
Albino alien 2
Albino alien 3
Albino alien 4
Albino alien 5
Albino alien 6
Albino alien 7
dextr0

dextr0

I wanna eat a bud....sometimes I just get that urge. That plant makes me feel like that. Beautiful.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What is it??! It looks fire!!

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

It is Aliendog crossed with The White. It's super greasy and has medium bud density. Unlike most crosses with The White in them, this one is not very finicky at all.

Venom818

Venom818

looks kill homie, hide you albino alien hide your whitefire

Images
Aligee

Aligee

That looks like a nice strain there how many phenos you got going ?looks like a nice yield the white ive seen puts out nice big nugs !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like some flame! Keep up the great job. I'm digging the Albino Alien! Looks hella chunky bro.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That sounds amazing did you make these?? If not where can I get some they sound amazing oh shit I just for got I preordered 2 packs of wifi and the white s1 and I have alien Dawg hell I might make my own I can't Waite to get OGR's gear I'm like kid waiting for Christmas morning waiting for these to come lol great job on those bro she's a fine looking lady for sure!!!

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

maybe i'll post some wifi shots....hmmm

That looks like a nice strain there how many phenos you got going ?looks like a nice yield the white ive seen puts out nice big nugs !!!

I have one pheno and this is it. As far as I know, I am one of two people with this pheno.

what she taste like? tha smoke...

it tastes so good, makes you wanna slap yo mama!

Looks like some flame! Keep up the great job. I'm digging the Albino Alien! Looks hella chunky bro.

only the colas are chunky, the rest are smaller nugs, and even with lollipopping and cleaning in between lower branches in the early weeks you end up with tons of larf. upper half of the plant is where it's at. maybe vert lights would work better with this strain...dunno.

That sounds amazing did you make these?? If not where can I get some they sound amazing oh shit I just for got I preordered 2 packs of wifi and the white s1 and I have alien Dawg hell I might make my own I can't Waite to get OGR's gear I'm like kid waiting for Christmas morning waiting for these to come lol great job on those bro she's a fine looking lady for sure!!!

i didn't make these. as far as i know, you cannot buy this cross anywhere.

Rushoe

Rushoe

shit looks killer I have had the pleasure of trying this one very nice both phenos are dank as fuck

M

MTM

Ive been smokeing this of and on for several months and this shit blows wi wfi and tahoe away,some of the strongest smoke Ive had this year...Sorry bro I did not know that was you!!By far the strongest weed Ive had all year bro..The first run you did was super tasty and choked you pretty bad but its all been top shelf...peace

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ahhh!! Thats friggin hilarious!!! I seen that "swordfighter"on Tosh.0!!!

That is a KILLER cross! Didnt even think it was out there yet! Was this one ever available to the public? It would be nice to find me a badass A.T. dom male outta my lil beans! Greatjob on this one! Very impressive! Looks absolutely delicious. How was the taste,smell and potency? Definitely a descent yielder for sure!!!(Im all stoked! And this aint even my grow!!) Thankyou for sharing this grow with us bro!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Pics loo kool. Got this cross my self. I had made it long ago now I guess its time to pop the beans.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great looking buds man, Im working on some alien hybrids as we speak. Always hunting for the Alien Dom phenotypes

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Ahhh!! Thats friggin hilarious!!! I seen that "swordfighter"on Tosh.0!!!

That is a KILLER cross! Didnt even think it was out there yet! Was this one ever available to the public? It would be nice to find me a badass A.T. dom male outta my lil beans! Greatjob on this one! Very impressive! Looks absolutely delicious. How was the taste,smell and potency? Definitely a descent yielder for sure!!!(Im all stoked! And this aint even my grow!!) Thankyou for sharing this grow with us bro!

I'm glad you like my pics. Sorry, but I am the last person to ask about smell and taste. Usually I read a description and think, hmmm I guess I can kind of taste those things... I grew out several Aliendogs as well as White S1's and can say that it doesn't taste like either, though it does have a slight bit of the hashyness of the White. The Aliendog that was used in this breeding heavily leaned towards Alien Tech though, and none of my phenos did. There is a faint smell of lemon and maybe kerosine or something else that you could catch on fire easily
shit looks killer I have had the pleasure of trying this one very nice both phenos are dank as fuck

Everyone seems to really like this one. I had another pheno, but I didn't keep it since it was a TOTAL bitch the clip and had some slight herm issues. A friend of mine has it still I think.

looking very nice!

Appreciate it.

I as well have sampled both phenos and concur that its some dank ass smoke

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Pics loo kool. Got this cross my self. I had made it long ago now I guess its time to pop the beans.

What pheno of Aliendog did you use? It would be cool to try this out with the cherry pheno, imo.

Great looking buds man, Im working on some alien hybrids as we speak. Always hunting for the Alien Dom phenotypes

Thanks. I'd like to try those hybrids, but there's no way I'm giving you my address with a screen name like that, lol.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I puffed them both and loved them both u got some skills with the tap water sickest smoke I have had in a while...I also sampled the two tahoes the real one and the one from p.o both very nice aslo the white fire sick ass fucken buds for sure ...The homie just took down some alien og smells like cherrys good indica but this white alien shits all over it. Witch one is the better yeilder the # 1 or the # 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom