Albino Alien

• Thread starter Papi Chingon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Thanks for the comliments. They were both very similar in yield the first run, but the second run the #2 pulled ahead once both were dialed in better.

Rushoe

Rushoe

NP man from the looks of the nugs I have seen I will also be using the same bloom booster to see how it works on the chem ds I am about to flip these bitches are huge. What else are u taking down ? Any white fire this run?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thanks for the comliments. They were both very similar in yield the first run, but the second run the #2 pulled ahead once both were dialed in better.

Nice man as I recall them both leaving me stuck on stupid couch lock for sure. and the # 2 smells more sweet

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I made the crosses using alien kush f2 from ogr. Hit the white,valley og, and platinum bubba. The valley x alien cross is what I grew out. I have the aliendog cherry and ether too. The cherry has more of a sativa look and smell imo. Its dank.

The pics of the one you took down look dank. How long did that one go for? What did you use for you crosses?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

NP man from the looks of the nugs I have seen I will also be using the same bloom booster to see how it works on the chem ds I am about to flip these bitches are huge. What else are u taking down ? Any white fire this run?

Took down the two phenos of wifi, have 1 ghost og (first run with it) to go, then some tahoe getting chopped last.

Nice man as I recall them both leaving me stuck on stupid couch lock for sure. and the # 2 smells more sweet

Yes, #1 had more of an earthy smell and had more of an indica influence. The #2 has more "pop" to it kind of like OG, and has a slight lemon odor (actually dominant lemon odor in mid flower when you rub it), then something completely different that I can't put my finger on - it's like sweet and then something that warns you to respect it, lol. My sense of smell is piss poor though, so these descriptions aren't something I am good at.

I made the crosses using alien kush f2 from ogr. Hit the white,valley og, and platinum bubba. The valley x alien cross is what I grew out. I have the aliendog cherry and ether too. The cherry has more of a sativa look and smell imo. Its dank.

The pics of the one you took down look dank. How long did that one go for? What did you use for you crosses?

The aliendog used in this cross was heavily leaning towards Alien Tech and not the clone I've seen floating around. I did not make this cross, but I named it. The last pictures I put up are one on day 73. I should have some more tonight on day 74.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yes, #1 had more of an earthy smell and had more of an indica influence. The #2 has more "pop" to it kind of like OG, and has a slight lemon odor (actually dominant lemon odor in mid flower when you rub it), then something completely different that I can't put my finger on - it's like sweet and then something that warns you to respect it, lol. My sense of smell is piss poor though, so these descriptions aren't something I am good at.

it smelled really sweet as I recall and a frost bitch as well.some head smoke for sure.post up them tahoes and the ghost when u get a chance bro.

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

post up them tahoes and the ghost when u get a chance bro.

Here is a teaser of the Ghost. I salvaged this top from a cola that had bud rot. It wasn't dried properly but it will give you an idea of what it looks like. I might do a picture thread on it, and maybe the Tahoe as well...dunno since resizing pictures is such a pain in the ass.

Ghost 001sm
Ghost 002sm
Rushoe

Rushoe

Here is a teaser of the Ghost. I salvaged this top from a cola that had bud rot. It wasn't dried properly but it will give you an idea of what it looks like. I might do a picture thread on it, and maybe the Tahoe as well...dunno since resizing pictures is such a pain in the ass.

Around here me and the homies call that mold control lol my buddys last harvest he had a few that molded up and dried under the hps haha we smoked that fuck outa them on the spot the look ready soon as u pull them off the branch just as a teaser like u said looks good man and thats just the bud rot nice job with every thing man

Latest posts

Top Bottom