Alien #4 and Alieno Fumaggio, TK Styley..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey TK, hows the new batch lookin for ya? Lots of damn fine shots poppin up of these bitches, looking forward to seein you rock em out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Alien landing zone......

Here are some of the Alieno Formaggio ladies i have rockin right now...super vigor, beautiful plant...

Tex

Alien Cheese 1
Alien Cheese 2
Alien Cheese 3
Alien Cheese 4
Alien Cheese 5
Alien Cheese 6
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Alien #4..this is one dank ass smellin chem funk plant...

Alien4 1
Alien4 2
Alien4 3
Alien4 4
Alien4 5
Alien4 6
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Some big Alien veggers under the 400's, Alien Cheese and Alien#4 in 10 gallon pots

I bunch of veggers under the T5's, X18, Bloody Mary, Electric Avenue, and Purple Kush x Pakistani landrace sativa are all in line to make their run at the gold..

Seedlings on the 3x3 table under T5's is the kusklash table o tables.......Tahoe OG, Raskal OG, Larry OG, Chem Valley Kush, OGiesel, SFV OG, and TRC's Comrade2 x Sensi Star

Tex

Alien Veggers 1
Alien Veggers 2
More veggers
Super Kush lash
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look great! Glad you were finally able to find some females!

That reminds me I got to get germinating my Aliendogs. Just got to wait for the weather to warm up a bit, too cold down here right now to germinate seeds.

darksideX

darksideX

yeah brotha tex..i'm glad that after the 'digparty' u finally ended up with some nice gals of these..can't wait to see 'em buddin' for u..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Started servin free drinks on Thursdays and the ladies came out of the woodworks...lol...funny how that happens...lol

Tex

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Man o man those look good! I just started my Alien dawg and Alien Express seeds. I can't wait ta see how yours compare to my Alien crosses the farm sent me. Nice work dude.

R

redroot

nice garden rexas kid. some intresting sounding strains you have there looking nice and healthy too. will be here too the end too see how they come out. respect

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here ya go...Here is my Alien 4 mom, that i keep ina 15 gallon pot in my veg room under a 400w, she's a beaut, and has that chem dankness smell on the stem rub in veg, love this one.

I didn't keep a mom of the Alien Formaggio only because the more I grow cheese and any crosses with cheese in it, the less I like it..good smoke but overall, potency, ease of growth, yield, pest and enviromental condition resistance, all tend to be marginal in the big scheme of things IMO

A bunch of cuts of Alien 4 about to go into the Waterfarms for some hydro love, rooted in about 6 days..

and finally some of the Alein 4 and Alien Fumaggio in the flower room, they are asleep so the don't look that perky but they are badass un the midnight sun, these are about two weeks in.

Tex

DSCN2453
DSCN2454
DSCN2455
DSCN2456
DSCN2457
DSCN2458
DSCN2459
DSCN2460
DSCN2461
DSCN2462
DSCN2463
DSCN2464
darksideX

darksideX

lookin' absolutely wonderful bro..u rock the hell out of those aliens..
curious 'bout the #4..sounds great after ur smell description..
but also interested in ur fumaggio..as tbh i luv mine..i grow'd the cheese..and i lik ma pheno of the fumaggi much more then the cheese only..
however..keep up ur great work..and thanx for sharin' it..:bow

hope u r fine if i share a snapshot of her with u:icon_cookie:

DSC 0052
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

those plants look amazing! so perfect, they almost look fake....

you truly are a pro :scared0016:

big props TK :handshake
BR

R

redroot

lookin' absolutely wonderful bro..u rock the hell out of those aliens..
curious 'bout the #4..sounds great after ur smell description..
but also interested in ur fumaggio..as tbh i luv mine..i grow'd the cheese..and i lik ma pheno of the fumaggi much more then the cheese only..
however..keep up ur great work..and thanx for sharin' it..:bow

hope u r fine if i share a snapshot of her with u:icon_cookie:

wow what plant is this one here? and thanks for the comment on the rep button. i just saw that

darksideX

darksideX

that snapshot is Alieno Formaggio..

sry TK ma brutha..didn't want to hiJack ur thread..sry man :tmi

all the best and respect!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Great pic DX, those calyxis (sp) shooting out all over is what mine do on the Toe Jam also.

Tex

R

redroot

nice pictures texas kid. they look like they are going too yield realy nice. beautifull plants you have

R

randalika

wow that pic is stellar dark, looks like a real killer pheno. :rock
hope to get something equal to yours out of my formaggio.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some Alien#4's kickin about three weeks in I think...

Tex

DSCN2515
DSCN2516
DSCN2517
DSCN2518
DSCN2519
DSCN2520
DSCN2522
DSCN2523
DSCN2524
DSCN2527

Latest posts