Alien #4 and Alieno Fumaggio, TK Styley..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darksideX

darksideX

bangerang brah..those are som fat alien bushes..nice and lush..

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

oh yeah!

i want some alieno formaggio to put on my fettuccine!!!

R

redroot

chaching. looking good tex. nice lush green ladys you got there. looks like a few oz a plant easy coming

C

captain.koons

veryy pretty.

Do you flush with subby's super soil or any soil at that?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All I feed is straight water so i am not sure what a flush would be...

Tex

pork

pork

damn, TK! thats Aliens sure brought in some good genetics....

Nice looking trees!

C

captain.koons

Ah, in that case... do you notice deficiencies/yellowing by harvest time? I suppose I could reword my question asking if your available nutrients are depleted come harvest?

I've never been big into soil grows, I've had a couple. I always wondered if flushing is necessary. I've heard it's not as there's no salt build up and the action by which plants get their nutes in soil is through the conversion of soil amendments into plant soluables via bacteria.

I've always wondered ever since I read the Mandala grow faq saying which soil a flush is never needed.

--

Sorry just got home from a long day at school, smoked a big spliff I might not be making sense. :P

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just a bump to see if there and dried nug pics or last week budshots

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My dogs munched my transfer cord off my camera so no pics right now...

Tex

S

Schizotofu

These all look great, tk. I'd also love to see some dried nug shots! Can't wait till some of these hit the farm so I can grab some beans.

C

ColoraDro

How's the ease of subbys super soil? I'm looking to do some soild runs but don't wanna have to do too much mixing of nutes and stuff and from the looks of it your plants are loving their soil mix!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is a big bad Alien#4 just before the chop and then hangin out in the spa...

5 gallon buckets, hydroton, AN, top drip feed for 15 min. every hour, recircin into 10 gallon reservoirs

Monsters for sure

Tex

DSCN2841
DSCN2842
DSCN2845
DSCN2846
DSCN2847
DSCN2848
DSCN2850
DSCN2851
DSCN2852
DSCN2853
DSCN2854
Illmind

Illmind

bet movin that around was fun. looks super killer looks like u got some numbers too.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
We are whackin about 2lbs per 1k light setup between 4 plants

Tex

S

Swerve

dam son make me wanna pop mine for searching through and backcrossing to the 4

Illmind

Illmind

dude you monster u. dialed in cut form u could prolly get 2 five a k. just bannanas dude if that thing smokes as good as it looks the commercial game need watch out shit me too for that matter. that tomato cage got worked. looks like 4 on roids.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Smells sweet fruity up until the last three weeks or so and then gets that distinct Chem smell, not as pronounced as the straight Chemdog D but its there, yield and stature is way closer to the Chemdog #4 as far as i can tell with snow crystal covered buds

Tex

Top Bottom