Alien Autopsy

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Those are looking good bro. The shorter slower ones will prob be the Alien tech pheno which I got one of. As for the serations, I don't really know if that means anything. I've heard that plants serations will grow differently depending on the amount of humidity but I'm not 100% sure of that. Anyway, they look good andhave fun transplanting!

Irish

Irish

nice pics bro. that stacking is different, eh? that babe in the center is one fine looking chick. (fat bottom girl). lol...

hope you can get the different phenos nailed down here bro. thier looking great...

Edit> the av pic is my ortega pheno lui...

N

nvthis

Yup, I will have them up shortly brother! Sorry about that.. Lots of cancer awareness fundraiser events all weekend.. Been pretty busy here the past couple days... I will have some pics up tonight... :D

N

nvthis

Ok, so here's a few pics. They're getting it on pretty good so far..

I haven't really had a chance to pay much mind to them in the last several days but they will get a solid looking over this week..

One thing that I have noticed is some of these plants have showed some irregular (or, regular if you're an afghani??) leaf bracket growth. From the first node to the third these have gone as follows..

Node 1, single leaf.

Node 2, 3 leaf bracket.

Node 3, 7 or 8 leaf bracket.

Not sure what it means, if anything, but my Deep Chunk (Afghani IBL) did the exact same thing....

2010 0514May160001
2010 0514May160002
2010 0514May160003
2010 0514May160004
N

nvthis

Here's a little sumpin sumpin project I have decided to run with these aliens.. It took me over a year to build her. This little betty is Grape Ape, NV style..

2010 0511May130004
2010 0511May130005
2010 0511May130006
2010 0511May130007
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

Nv.....dope lil Bonsai...your autopsy is a cool lil proect...sounds like yur given that pack a good lookin over...be nice to see what you get out of yours...what, u got 12 that made it? that was cool hearing RASKAL say them beans came from a few diffrent gals...I caint wait to get my aliens goin, should be here anytime...anyway man, TAGGED on the thread...good luck!!!!....Qwon

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin' real good NV! Can't wait for these to get into flower!

Irish

Irish

ya any richer for knowledge bro? keep pluggin...something will jump out sooner, or later...sooner preferred, eh? lol...

N

nvthis

ya any richer for knowledge bro? keep pluggin...something will jump out sooner, or later...sooner preferred, eh? lol...

Indeed brother.. In fact, I am banking on something 'jumping out' as soon as Saturday.... pm me bro..

Irish

Irish

well see there then, ya just gotta beat the bushes with a bigger stick, thas all...lol...

stay safe bro...

N

nvthis

Ok, so this alien grow has just taken an interesting twist.. I was going to let the aliens grow out naturally, which isn't my prefered style, to try to determine what it was I am seeing. Ok, scratch that. They will all be topped now. I just got back from Nevada and a brother hooked me up!! LVPK in the house!!!! I got to check out his entire grow and sheesh! I was pretty darn impressed. These LVPK make some GIANT fans!! Huge! I came home with severeal cuttings so I gotta make 'em all root now. I was sweating it 'cause me and Purple Kush have a history, and I know she can be a bitch to root. But bro says 'no worries'.. These will root in two weeks in nothing more than a cup of water.. Interesting. This guy has been running this for 8 years and swears by the vigor and toughness of this plant (way to go KK).. So I will get these rockin' and then have a real good idea of what is what...

j wizzle

j wizzle

just a cup of water?? let me know how that goes. i use plain tap in my cloner and its great, but seems like the stems would just rot & die sitting in water for 2 weeks. u put air stones in the cups DWC style??

N

nvthis

just a cup of water?? let me know how that goes. i use plain tap in my cloner and its great, but seems like the stems would just rot & die sitting in water for 2 weeks. u put air stones in the cups DWC style??

That's what he says! ;)

Of course I probably won't test that theory lol. I'll hit some up in rock, a few in rooters and break out the dreaded bubbler for a couple... That ought to increase my chances at success. Of course this brother is a seriously cool cat. If it don't work out he'd probably hook me up again if needed..

N

nvthis

Hey folks, sorry for the absence.. But projects roll through here like stones sometimes, and getting sidetracked seems par for the course.. ;)

Ok, so here is where we stand.. These are the Aliens recently. They have been topped and excess bottom foliage removed. I have been pretty busy so these have not had my individual attention..

2010 0617June190001
N

nvthis

Next up is one of the distractions.. The LVPK babies rooted execptionally well.. I sent several more to friends.. Shortly I will be doing pic for pic comparisons with the Alien Kush. With y'alls help, maybe we can get this settled once and for all... So here is the LVPK.. Oh yeah and the ratio for the aliens is 7 fems, 5 males..

2010 0617June190003
2010 0617June190005
N

nvthis

Props on the grow NV...definitely an exciting strain!

lol man... "I'm a banana!!" Classic Spike & Mike's.. Luv it bro.

So I assume you mean the Alien.. I gotta tell ya, the LVPK has been no slouch so far. The branches were extremely woody, more so than the 707 when I got it.. But it str8 roots like a beast.. Hopefully this trait carries over. I won't find out for a bit yet..

7rayos

A very cool thread, NVthis, it's looking like a much needed manual for the AK. Good ratios 7/5, it does give a nice relative choice for both parentals. It's lucky also you've got the lvpk to compare, and a nice cut at that. For how long are you vegging them AKs?
Looking forward the end of the forensic report and also hope your conclusion will be "they had a short lifespan because of the crazy cholesterol levels sprouting stinky sweat and scandalous overweight". That's what we call a healthy plant.
Good luck.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very happy and healthy girls... I expect nothing less from OGR gear and nvthis skillz! Great job brah... :cool

Top Bottom