Alien Autopsy

• Thread starter nvthis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the summary nvthis... Do you have any photos to share with us? It seems like you were not impressed, or maybe that's how I'm reading your observations. How do your findings relate to Alien Kush F2 if yours were the first generation... Finally, do you think a second run will help you dial-in select phenos? I typically need a second run before I cull a plant or keep it... :thinking

JH420

JH420

Thanks for the report bro. I grew out 6 females of Alien Kush, my fave pheno I thought was kind of like a bubba-lite. Not a big yeilder, slow veg etc like Bubba...great kushy nugs though...

AK2noflash5
AK2noflash7
N

nvthis

Thx for the summary nvthis... Do you have any photos to share with us? It seems like you were not impressed, or maybe that's how I'm reading your observations. How do your findings relate to Alien Kush F2 if yours were the first generation... Finally, do you think a second run will help you dial-in select phenos? I typically need a second run before I cull a plant or keep it... :thinking

Yeah bro, I have them in now, much smaller ones, and will probably run them a third time for seed (I have 5 males worth of pollen in the deep freeze) before discarding anything.. I am not unimpressed at all, in fact I want to pollenate and run more because I think there are sicker plants yet to be found..

Hey JH, awesome grow bro.. I have a few pics I will toss up later.. I am usually a major camera geek, but didn't get the 100's and 100's I normally would have due to my own boneheadedness. My crop ended up harvesting right in the middle of the outdoor trim season, and I just couldn't grow enough arms to get it all done.. But.. I will throw some up when I get back home..

Thanks for stopping by guys! :) And again I apologize for this thread getting all screwed up..

Top Bottom