Alien cookie og and Girl Scout Candy

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Mo, shit...brother....thank you. It is so fucking hard to get an honest opinion based on a quality documented grow with pics. NO offense taken AT ALL, this is what it's all about!! The BEST MOTHERFUCKIN REVIEW YET. Alien is solid in my book, and was kind enough to give permission to use his male.

Folks, please understand that this is what it takes for a breeder to get better. This log should be an example.

Mo: Thank you for your feed back, It helps more than you know. Grow on big brother, now I know what you are lookin for you will be the first to know when she throws flowers ;)

619ster

619ster

That smoke report made me lmao!! Not only because its probably spot on, but because everything you stated you dislike about the Alien, is what I love about it (minus the lack of potency as I haven't had that experience yet). Not sure if its the Alien Cookie or GS Candy you disliked, but I know exactly what you mean about that lemon flavor the ARC brings. Shit looks fire though for real!! Not sure if you were being sarcastic when saying nobody would want that, but looking from this side of the screen I can say I'd find PLENTY folks who's dabble in them buds, myself included lol. Good show and nice pics!! Peace!!

powerplant

powerplant

Sorry for your luck QBM! I found DANK in them Girl Scout Candy beans! Also can you clear this up for me, you said 8/10 ACOG were not it, did you mean the ACOG & GSC had no clear cut keepers?

M

MiDWeZ

Ive heard many different opinions on the Alien strains. ( not the breeder the alien strain family) Most didnt like the smell and taste and said the high was mediocre. One thing they all said was it has mad bag appeal. I will be popping some Alien Rock Candy and Tahoe Alien Bubblegums in a cpl weeks. hope i have a positive experience with them.

M

MiDWeZ

Also some AfterLife Og and San Andreas Og which also have the Alien strain in them.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Sorry for your luck QBM! I found DANK in them Girl Scout Candy beans! Also can you clear this up for me, you said 8/10 ACOG were not it, did you mean the ACOG & GSC had no clear cut keepers?
I only ran acog so far I didn't do the gs candy yet. The 8/10 is the rating I'd give the best cut in this strain at its fullest potential and out of 8 cuts no I didn't find a winner I'm gonna stick to my
Bubba og and keep it moving for now.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ive heard many different opinions on the Alien strains. ( not the breeder the alien strain family) Most didnt like the smell and taste and said the high was mediocre. One thing they all said was it has mad bag appeal. I will be popping some Alien Rock Candy and Tahoe Alien Bubblegums in a cpl weeks. hope i have a positive experience with them.
That's pretty much been my experience with alien so far it just looks good... That's it... The smell and taste and potency is garbage and I've grown out more then a couple now they all have that same bullshit effect. Good luck though I personally will be staying away from any future beans with alien anything near them.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

That smoke report made me lmao!! Not only because its probably spot on, but because everything you stated you dislike about the Alien, is what I love about it (minus the lack of potency as I haven't had that experience yet). Not sure if its the Alien Cookie or GS Candy you disliked, but I know exactly what you mean about that lemon flavor the ARC brings. Shit looks fire though for real!! Not sure if you were being sarcastic when saying nobody would want that, but looking from this side of the screen I can say I'd find PLENTY folks who's dabble in them buds, myself included lol. Good show and nice pics!! Peace!!
It was the cookie og and it's not that I dislike it I think it's ok I wouldn't call it garbage but on the flip side I can't do shit with it the shit ain't my flavor at all. I'm into the shit that smells like a kush skunk sprayed into the bag... I like that hard dense frosty shit that burns your nostrils when you put your face by the bag. I want the shit where the one gram in my pocket will funk up a whole room and have ppl breaking their neck when I walk past them. This shit here ain't that shit... This is more like some it's good enough to do what it do but it's on its way out ASAP I'm not holding shit back... That bud you refer to really smells like a lavender pine tree and it's too heavy nobody wants it for real like at all. It ain't my thing... Maybe good for some but I can't fuck with it.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Mo, shit...brother....thank you. It is so fucking hard to get an honest opinion based on a quality documented grow with pics. NO offense taken AT ALL, this is what it's all about!! The BEST MOTHERFUCKIN REVIEW YET. Alien is solid in my book, and was kind enough to give permission to use his male.

Folks, please understand that this is what it takes for a breeder to get better. This log should be an example.

Mo: Thank you for your feed back, It helps more than you know. Grow on big brother, now I know what you are lookin for you will be the first to know when she throws flowers ;)
Well bd I'm glad your not getting butt hurt a lot of ppl would but I need that shit shit next time fam lol... I need like a gsc bubba cross or something or some gsc s1 I can't do the fruity strains I need the hard hitter.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Also I know using the TA to breed with was partially a marketing move but stay away from alien shit from now on... Alien shot himself in the community already you don't wanna catch no crossfire you feel me? I think your strains have a lot of potential with that gsc you got cuz that bitch looks official... Don't taint those good genetics anymore with that bullshit if you need something good to cross with I'll give you my bubba og for free I swear that's how much I don't wanna see another alien cross. My shit is way better then anything I ever popped from an alien seed like night and day better and I swear you can have it just say the word I ain't greedy like that. Till the next time.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I only ran acog so far I didn't do the gs candy yet. The 8/10 is the rating I'd give the best cut in this strain at its fullest potential and out of 8 cuts no I didn't find a winner I'm gonna stick to my
Bubba og and keep it moving for now.
What number would you put on the high alone

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Just curious, did you ever flower out those original plants you started the show off with? i know you stated you were about to rip clones off them but i think that was the last we seen of them pretty little gals. I know you finished the grow off with a couple plants that were in a hydro setup, im assuming those were the clones of?

Anyways, thanks for the show man and the honest opinion, been curious about this strain ever since i picked em up during the first auction. hopefully i can pop em in a few weeks to see what i find:cigar:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just curious, did you ever flower out those original plants you started the show off with? i know you stated you were about to rip clones off them but i think that was the last we seen of them pretty little gals. I know you finished the grow off with a couple plants that were in a hydro setup, im assuming those were the clones of?

Anyways, thanks for the show man and the honest opinion, been curious about this strain ever since i picked em up during the first auction. hopefully i can pop em in a few weeks to see what i find:cigar:
Can't wait to see what you find!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

The original plants I gave away they were flowered out by a friend. I ran the clones from them in the hydro which is what you all saw. They were ok but nobody really liked the acog. The plants were healthy as can be too it wasn't a bad grow at all they just didn't have that knock out blow I was looking for.

Top Bottom