Alien dawg soil beds

• Thread starter midnight chuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midnight chuck

midnight chuck

Alien Dawg / WiFi soil beds

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently flowering these Alien Dawgs from some seeds I was gifted from a good homie; so I'm not sure what version they are ...

I was wondering if they came from the original Alien Dawgs (fingers crossed) or is it from someone else (Cali Connection, looks nothing like their picture) possibly?

Either way they are great, but it would be awesome to hear your take on what I may have here.

Ended up with two distinctly different phenos, both REALLY good.
All pics @ 35 days

The first two pics are pheno#2 and smell super greasy with a hint of cherries purple hues coming in @ day 35, colas are more round on top

Three, Four, and Five are pheno#3 and smell more fuel like and seem more sticky to the touch and super branchy, nodes are closer than #2

Alien 2 d35
Aliend 2 d35
Alien 3 d35
Alien d35
Alien d35 close
Rushoe

Rushoe

they look nice man their is a few ppl working with this cross so it could be from a one of them lol I got some alien dawg x g 13 haze from kidtwist. those pics look nice man thanx for posting them up should be some nice meds.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Beautiful girls bro! Im about to pop some alien dawgz in the next few weeks. Hope they end up as colorful as yours.

A

Alien

Supporter
That is without a doubt NOT the original Alien Dawg F1 that Obs released.

Looks a lot to me like Swerve's Alien Dawg V2 because I definitely see LVPK influence in there....which is the HUGE difference in the two strains. The original is Chemdog D x Alien Tech...Swerve's AD V2 is Chemdog D x Alien Kush F2. I have seen it grown by friends and it looked identical to your plant. Could also be an F2 or F3 of the original, but I would bet heavily against that. I really see some LVPK influence in your flowers which leads me to believe your ladies came from a CC AD V2 beans. Hope that helps.

Very nice work in the garden...keep it up no matter what cut you have! Good shit!

Cheers,
Alien

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

That is without a doubt NOT the original Alien Dawg F1 that Obs released.
Thank you ALL for the help and kind words, I truly appreciate it...:party0044:

Looks a lot to me like Swerve's Alien Dawg V2 because I definitely see LVPK influence in there....which is the HUGE difference in the two strains. The original is Chemdog D x Alien Tech...Swerve's AD V2 is Chemdog D x Alien Kush F2. I have seen it grown by friends and it looked identical to your plant. Could also be an F2 or F3 of the original, but I would bet heavily against that. I really see some LVPK influence in your flowers which leads me to believe your ladies came from a CC AD V2 beans. Hope that helps.

Very nice work in the garden...keep it up no matter what cut you have! Good shit!

Cheers,
Alien

Thanks Alien!
That is a big help.
So swerve crossed the LVPK to the Alien Tech to get the male, then hit Chemdog D with it? Is that correct?
At this point there is really no way to track the beans back to where I got them and find out for sure... so if it's DANK then I'm rockin' it no matter where it came from, and I guess I will never know.
Will the yield be different from the Original AD if these did indeed come from the LVPK version?

Thanks again to All
- Chuck

TortureKill

TortureKill

The Second pheno seems to have the LVPK traits, the 3rd pheno reallly looks more chem Dom. Very nice flowers nonetheless.

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

Now the next step is picking the winner out of two White Fire phenos
(one stretches more, looks to be straight Fire OG. The other has slightly closer nodes and is slightly shorter, more White leaning?)

Wifi 3 d35
Wifi group d35
GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Thanks Alien!
That is a big help.
So swerve crossed the LVPK to the Alien Tech to get the male, then hit Chemdog D with it? Is that correct?
At this point there is really no way to track the beans back to where I got them and find out for sure... so if it's DANK then I'm rockin' it no matter where it came from, and I guess I will never know.
Will the yield be different from the Original AD if these did indeed come from the LVPK version?

Thanks again to All
- Chuck

Lookin good bro.. Swerve hit the alien kush f1 with the lvpk to get an f2 alien kush leaning male.. I don't think he ever got his hands on the true alien tech.. Me personally, id go with the lvpk leaner.. Im still holding on to a pack of swerves grass knuckles v2 in hope to get a lvpk leaning pheno but you never know.. Keep up the great work..

Peace,
GodZsoN

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

So here are the contenders:

In this corner we have...

White Fire # 4 - she's shorter and more white leaning, oozing with resin and slightly more of a cola shaped top

Wifi 4 top
Wifi 4 top2
Wifi 4 under
midnight chuck

midnight chuck

In this corner we have...

White Fire # 6 - she's taller and more fire leaning, oozing with resin and has that classic OG structure and lemon RANK

Wifi 6 top
Wifi 6 top2
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good bro.. Swerve hit the alien kush f1 with the lvpk to get an f2 alien kush leaning male.. I don't think he ever got his hands on the true alien tech.. Me personally, id go with the lvpk leaner.. Im still holding on to a pack of swerves grass knuckles v2 in hope to get a lvpk leaning pheno but you never know.. Keep up the great work..

Peace,
GodZsoN

I thought Swerve used an alien tech leaning male from his alien kush F1 beans to make those crosses? I could be wrong.
Also,LVPK is a clone only cut so he'd have to hit that with the alien kush male....not the other way around
Those grass knuckles will be fire bro.....get them soakin!

B

Buddy Hemphill

I thought Swerve used an alien tech leaning male from his alien kush F1 beans to make those crosses? I could be wrong.
Also,LVPK is a clone only cut so he'd have to hit that with the alien kush male....not the other way around

Thats what I thought....

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

There ya go!
CC's aliendog is Chemdog D x (lvpk x alien tech). He used a male alien kush f1 from obs release. Supposedly tech leaning but never saw a pic. I found a cherry hairspray pheno in 1 pack, but i personally love the kush pheno. I dont think ya can go wrong with either v1 or v2

Dank ladies midnight! Thanks for sharing :bong2:

B

Buddy Hemphill

Do you have any pics of your beds?

Do you re-use your soil?

J

Johhnydope48th

Beautiful girls great genes to Hunt through. u should try snapping pics right when the lights go off makes for a better pic most of the time. great work man I'm subbed.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I just transplanted some Alien Dawg clones today. Thanks for the sneak peek.

outwest

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

So here we go again...kept both Alien Dawgs. Trashed both WiFi. This time trying out some Fire OG x Alien Kush and White Fire OG x Alien Kush..Pics here were at 44 days. So hard to choose, so far I like them all for dif reasons:D

CIMG3139
CIMG3140
CIMG3141
CIMG3148
CIMG3149
CIMG3170
CIMG3171
CIMG3172
CIMG3173
CIMG3174
CIMG3175
CIMG3176
CIMG3177
CIMG3178
CIMG3184
CIMG3185
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
here is some if i just saw on the cc web site thought this was funny there is no doubt that the cc aliendawg is dank but impo alien's gear is 1000 x's danker than anything swerve put out due to the amazing selections alien and the rest of the mother ship has made that is the testament of a true breeder your selections in your pheno type expressions witch sorry to say but alien blows swerve out the water even if he did make the alien og first dnt mean he made it the rite way I dnt care if swerves alien gear was 10 a pack i still wouldnt buy it thtas not to say you can't find some amazing pheno's in swerves alien gear wich you can because look at the genetics used but for my money i would rather buy one pack of alien gear that i know i'm gonna find multiple keepers out of than have to got through many packs of swerves gear to find the same not that you cant get lucky because you can any way here is what swerve just posted about his alien line.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
sorry cant figure out how to post it and dnt feel like typing all bs he said but he said he used an alien f1 male from the original batch of obs alien kush. he didnt use a f2 witch is what everyone thanks and he is doing a new release of alien gear for super cheap in the next 6 months. but for the real alien dawg obs is the only one who made that and the only way to get any aliendawg f1 beans or crosses is through the mother ship like with lemon alien dawg my personal fav along with ASTRODAWg that i missed out on. any way those are some serious dank hommie great job oh also if didnt redeye use an aliendaw f1 from obs to make his f2's??? I know kidtwist used a real alien dawg to make his f2 or f3's but i can;t remeber about redeyes??

Top Bottom