Alien dawg soil beds

• Thread starter midnight chuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midnight chuck

midnight chuck

Ya PG I hear ya on Alien Genetics having the top notch selection...Got FPOG moms getting nice and big right now for next round and I can't wait! Then got the LAD, Sour Grenades, Tahoe Alien F2, EWOK, and Alien Rock Candy coming whew gonna be a busy year DANK HUNTING! Waaay better than Duck Hunting. Ya IDK much about CC gear as this is really the only shit I've ran, (and it was unknowingly) but I do feel like I got lucky considering the pictures CC showed of the Alien Dawg V2...

The Fire OG x Alien Kush and WiFi x Alien came from OGR seeds/ kept 14 females for a test run/ seeing a lot of different phenos but all dank for sure.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya PG I hear ya on Alien Genetics having the top notch selection...Got FPOG moms getting nice and big right now for next round and I can't wait! Then got the LAD, Sour Grenades, Tahoe Alien F2, EWOK, and Alien Rock Candy coming whew gonna be a busy year DANK HUNTING! Waaay better than Duck Hunting. Ya IDK much about CC gear as this is really the only shit I've ran, (and it was unknowingly) but I do feel like I got lucky considering the pictures CC showed of the Alien Dawg V2...

The Fire OG x Alien Kush and WiFi x Alien came from OGR seeds/ kept 14 females for a test run/ seeing a lot of different phenos but all dank for sure.

Ogr is the man for sure oh and its the white x fire alien not wifi x alien any way i ahve grown larry tahoe corleone julius caesar and death star oh and bubba s1 every one hermed out on me except the bubba and i found 1 keeper julius now swerve replaced those packs but i dnt have the time to fish though 10s of pack to find one keeper so i just go with alien bodhi topdawg and ogr gear from now on you have some sick ass gear hommie lots of dank in your future.

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

Ogr is the man for sure oh and its the white x fire alien not wifi x alien any way i ahve grown larry tahoe corleone julius caesar and death star oh and bubba s1 every one hermed out on me except the bubba and i found 1 keeper julius now swerve replaced those packs but i dnt have the time to fish though 10s of pack to find one keeper so i just go with alien bodhi topdawg and ogr gear from now on you have some sick ass gear hommie lots of dank in your future.

Right you are sir haha Yeah the white x fire alien haha totally blew it on that one...buncha good shit came out of that pack. Yeah def learned the hard way wasting crops on crap or ladyboys n shit gets old reeaal fast huh?
Much appreciation and respect to ALL the breeders out there doing it right!

Top Bottom