Alien Dog Bushes

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Got three different Alien Dog bushes goin on here..
They are starting to stink reeeeeaallllll nice like :smiley_joint:

Alien kush
Alien dog bushes 2
Alien dog bushes 3
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin killer bro... I got some f2s as freebies from redeye cant wait to give em a run!
How would you decribe the smell? is it real chemmy?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lookin killer bro... I got some f2s as freebies from redeye cant wait to give em a run!
How would you decribe the smell? is it real chemmy?

2 of the 3 are real chemmy......the other has a slightly sweeter smell....not fruity, but sweeter.

Nice my brutha..

Tex

BigUp rude boy....holla when you ready to let your hair down.

Y

yibidy

man the whole reason i made this account is so that i dont miss out on those gems again, i live in cali and i missed it somehow...i gotta get my posts up by christmas, cant wait for whats coming out. is there a alien tech ibl available anywhere?

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grow Doc E, Alien Dog was the only Alien I could get my hands on wish I had gotten all of them. I will be watching this and would love to see a smoke report.

R

Rolln J

man the whole reason i made this account is so that i dont miss out on those gems again, i live in cali and i missed it somehow...i gotta get my posts up by christmas, cant wait for whats coming out. is there a alien tech ibl available anywhere?

welcome to the farm! you only need 5 posts to bid here - you can have that in no time!

Y

yibidy

sweet, i thought it was 50 for some reason, im not even sweating it then. dr. evil, those girls are lookin nice, cant wait to see how they turn out for you.

redeye

redeye

hi guys.
lollipopman asked me a question about the f2's i sent in but i don't have 50 posts as of yet so can't pm him...so i replied to him in one of his threads but i will also put that answer here as well so i hope he will see it at some time or another..

hi lollipopman there were 4 mothers used and 2 males in this cross...2 mothers were leaning more towards the Chemdog D phenotypes and 2 were more toward the alien tech side.i say they were more alien tech because they were not Chemdog D looking but as i have never seen alien tech plants before i am simply assuming that they must be alien dominent. the 2 males were the only males out of the 9 seeds that popped so i simply used them both.i hope this helps you out lollipopman, you should expect to find many different re-combinations in thease f2's..
stay safe.....

R

Rolln J

thx for the info redeye and for making the beans available - I got some last order as well!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

hi guys.
lollipopman asked me a question about the f2's i sent in but i don't have 50 posts as of yet so can't pm him...so i replied to him in one of his threads but i will also put that answer here as well so i hope he will see it at some time or another..

hi lollipopman there were 4 mothers used and 2 males in this cross...2 mothers were leaning more towards the Chemdog D phenotypes and 2 were more toward the alien tech side.i say they were more alien tech because they were not Chemdog D looking but as i have never seen alien tech plants before i am simply assuming that they must be alien dominent. the 2 males were the only males out of the 9 seeds that popped so i simply used them both.i hope this helps you out lollipopman, you should expect to find many different re-combinations in thease f2's..
stay safe.....

good info, but maybe one of ya'll should start an f2 thread since these are not f2's and dont want to add to any further confusion.
thanks,
Dr. E

C

chuckyoufarley

i to scored a pak of the aliendawg f2's as a freebie but i will post that grow in my thread.

darksideX

darksideX

lookin' great Dr.Evil..obsoul did an outstandin' job on creatin' the Aliens..
u will be more than happy with them..

J

jcash

hey redeye i also recieved the aliendawg f2s just wondering how long the flower period should be? Also what type of feeders are they (heavy) every watering; or every other watering(light). THNX bro

Top Bottom