Alien Dog Bushes

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

purekushkills

this has to be one of the best crosses ever. I love me some chem.....how would one know if it was an Alien Tech leaning pheno?? What are the aromas like with the techs??? Really excited about these being released after the cup :D

redeye

redeye

hi peeps....
i dont think we should really be talking about the f2's as this is dr evils thread ..great job on those AD's by the way dr evil.
so if dr evil dosent mind one last time :

hey redeye i also recieved the aliendawg f2s just wondering how long the flower period should be? Also what type of feeders are they (heavy) every watering; or every other watering(light). THNX bro

the alien d's were done at 8 weeks and covered with amazing amounts of resin i was keeping the nutes to 1.4 EC through out 7 weeks maybe they could have used more but i kept it at 1.4... and flushed for 1 week this was watering once a day D.T.W in coco. hope that helps you jcash.
stay safe.

:banana1sv6:

true grit

true grit

Most def nice work Obs! Damn I have been itchin to get some AlienDawgs....totally missed the freebies... ;(

7rayos

Lookin very nice, Dr Evil, i guess even nicer from where you look at them. Is the color because of the lights or is it naturally very pale green? Is that common in the Dog part of it? I'm not too sure what dog means there, guess is like dawg out of Chemdog, but i've never tried it. You've got the f1, only guide for the freebies so far. Does the alien pheno stands out clear? Sorry for the too many questions. Keep on, good luck with the final product

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

sick growin DR.

glad to hear everyone is liking my work

Obs

Thanks bra!

Lookin very nice, Dr Evil, i guess even nicer from where you look at them. Is the color because of the lights or is it naturally very pale green? Is that common in the Dog part of it? I'm not too sure what dog means there, guess is like dawg out of Chemdog, but i've never tried it. You've got the f1, only guide for the freebies so far. Does the alien pheno stands out clear? Sorry for the too many questions. Keep on, good luck with the final product

They are a slightly lighter green in colour, but i think its the amount of resin packed on the buds that adds to that colour as well.
The dog part of it is the chemdog D clone. I have never dealt with the alien's by themselves so i can only speculate which is more alien dominant. However i have dealt with the Chemdog D so its easier for me to pick those phenos out. These grow fast, flower fast, and clone fast.....win win and win.

7rayos

All round beauties, Doc, won't be long before you show those witches the bongfire now. Good luck and better smoke!

lollipopman

lollipopman

Dr Evil is it snowing in your room cause all i see is frost......

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

BigUps to all of ya'll.....thanks!
Some shots from last night....

DSC08678
DSC08687
DSC08693
DSC08694
DSC08697
DSC08699
DSC08701
JH420

JH420

Awesome work bro...how many days flower you at? I got a couple at 21 days...a far way to go til they look like yours (hopefully).

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Awesome work bro...how many days flower you at? I got a couple at 21 days...a far way to go til they look like yours (hopefully).

Thanks! I'd guess at about just over 40 days??
gonna start flushing here pretty soon

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll! had to check the calander...44 days to
be precise.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

They lean towards the chem side in smell..... one of them is slightly sweeter in smell than the others. Can tell its gonna be dank....big ups to obs!

Latest posts

Top Bottom