Alien Genetics - Grow Log from Seed - Pure Coco, CO2

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

always doing amazing work dude...sorry bout the herms! im running it now also for the second time and man she is a knock out!

chopping tomorrow...ill try n get a few shots of the wifi alien and lemon alien dawg for ya....i love the taco leaf on the wifi alien!!

sounds like things are going good dude...keep it up!

sorry been really busy lately..ill shoot ya a pm

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
always doing amazing work dude...sorry bout the herms! im running it now also for the second time and man she is a knock out!

chopping tomorrow...ill try n get a few shots of the wifi alien and lemon alien dawg for ya....i love the taco leaf on the wifi alien!!

sounds like things are going good dude...keep it up!

sorry been really busy lately..ill shoot ya a pm
Thanks Kush, always glad when you have the time to check things out! I hope to select a stable LAD and run the shit out of it. . . wait for pictures tomorrow. . . there is one that blows everything else out of the water for frost, although the buds are not forming colas, they are very swollen and super dense! I hope your harvest went well, I can't wait to see these WiFi Aliens in action after hearing good things form both you and Delae!

killer great job brother!!!!
Thanks Prodigy! Like I said to Kush, check back tomorrow night for what I am hoping will be some amazing pictures (waiting until tomorrow to take them)! The plants have all started to really swell now, not just fuzz balls anymore! I am hoping that by next week I will be starting to flush already for at least a couple of the plants that are faster :)

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Meeks - how long do you flush bro 1 or 2 weeks ...... looking forward to them pictures bro..... respect soser
I try to flush for 10-14 days, sometimes the plants mature really fast once you start flushing so it is tough to gauge it for the perfect maturity corresponding to a full 14 days, but that is what I shoot for. It is usually only the last week that the plants are getting pure RO though. I'm looking forward to taking the pictures over here :D!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Good evening farmers! Tonight I was able to take some shots of both the Alien Grenades and the Lemon Alien Dawgs that I think came out really well, so I have a lot of those to share with you. Plus, I took a couple pictures of the clones I am running in the same tray as the Alien Grenades, I haven't been showing those off much since this thread is more about the new strains, but they are about to start changing colors I believe, so I wanted to show some still-green photos of them! And finally, I took a couple photos of the seedlings which are now growing under my 4-bulb T5 light in the veg closet! Those are up first:

White Fire Alien and Alien Grapevine seedlings (13/14 doing perfect, and 1 working its way along):
IMG 5615
IMG 5623

There is new life in the grow room!

And just in time, because the flowering ladies are starting to wrap things up and will be starting flush sometime throughout the course of this coming week depending on the plant!

Here are the pictures I took of the Alien Grenades at 42 days:
IMG 5568
IMG 5573

Albino Bud :)

IMG 5574
IMG 5575
IMG 5576
IMG 5577
IMG 5580
IMG 5581
IMG 5582
IMG 5583
IMG 5585
IMG 5586
IMG 5587

^Can you see the seed half way down on the left? ^

IMG 5589
IMG 5591
IMG 5593
IMG 5594

Continuing in next post. . . .

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
More Alien Grenades at 42 days to start off:
IMG 5606

^Alien Grenades located front left and back right^

IMG 5608

My White Urkle clones upfront, and Alien Grenades on the left and right corners
IMG 5628
IMG 5629
IMG 5630
IMG 5633
IMG 5635
IMG 5636
IMG 5639
IMG 5641
IMG 5642

This is the cola with the albino bud^
IMG 5643

Ok, now I have a few macro pictures of my keeper clones that are in with the Alien Genades:
IMG 5598
IMG 5600
IMG 5601
IMG 5602
IMG 5603

That concludes the photos from the left tray under the Dual-Arc bulb. . . . Lemon Alien Dawg shots coming in the next post. . . .

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

damn bro them last LAD's look insane! great job as always. have u smoked any premature nuggs yet? Would love to hear what types of flavors that come out of those....

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good nmeeks it sucks they LAD hermed but damn they all still look great id be proud of those girls if i were you man even with a few beans id happily blaze that herb all day nice work take care bro happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking awesome Meeks as always , when you take shots in the dark , can the flash effect the plants as a light leak would or is it ok to do as soon as lights go out. Your pictures are a work of beauty as always bro..... peace soser.... have a great weekend .....

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
All looking good meeks. Your going to be a happy man in a few weeks time;)
Haha yessir, I wish there was still the dancing man smiley icon to insert, because I would have a whole line of them here! Thanks a bunch for checking out the pics!

damn bro them last LAD's look insane! great job as always. have u smoked any premature nuggs yet? Would love to hear what types of flavors that come out of those....
I have not harvested anything prematurely, I am still just starting the flush for these plants so I don't think they would have the best of flavors with so much chlorophyll and salt to cover it up. But the smells are insane for sure! The grenades are still putting off lemon smells, but completely overtaken by sweetness, it went from lemon heads to lemon jolly ranchers! And the LADs are all getting a little kushy, but some citrus and lavender are also present! I had a good friend in the garden last night and he helped me check the density of one of the LAD buds. . . he ended up with super greasy/sticky fingers that he couldn't keep away from his nose for the rest of the night, he said it smelled just like a freshly opened box of fruity pebbles, and he was going to go buy a box because he got such a strong craving for it!

Looking good nmeeks it sucks they LAD hermed but damn they all still look great id be proud of those girls if i were you man even with a few beans id happily blaze that herb all day nice work take care bro happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Thanks a lot KILLERCHEF! I am very proud of these girls, growing up so fast :D! I can't wait to try out all the different flavors from this round!

looking awesome Meeks as always , when you take shots in the dark , can the flash effect the plants as a light leak would or is it ok to do as soon as lights go out. Your pictures are a work of beauty as always bro..... peace soser.... have a great weekend .....
Great question soser! When I take my shots I do it all very fast in a very specific way: I wait until a couple minutes before lights out in the flowering room, then I open up the quadruple doors to the veg closet so that light from in there spills out into the flowering room. It isn't much light, but it maintains the photo period of lights on for the few minutes it takes me to snap all the "light out" shots. So when I use the flash it isn't disrupting a lights out period, because the plant still think the lights never went out. Then I close up the closet doors and leave the garden so the plant still get at least 11:55 dark time, which is plenty to not disrupt the photo cycle. Thanks for the kind words!

absolutely outstanding Nmeeks!! Just gpobsmacked!! what a beautiful page full of glistening buds!! those grenades.... oooohohhhhhhh stiffy material for sure, everything looks gorgeous. Stunning.
Haha, yea flowamasta I was gonna message you when these were all said and done and say I thought the Alien Grenades would be a great strain for your garden! The colas are super super tightly packed and the stretch is really limited, I didn't do any temp tricks to reduce stretch so if you did it would probably not stretch at all! A great strain for a height restricted garden no doubt, and I think one of them competes for frostiest strain in the garden right now! Thanks for kind words and the laugh!

very nice work as usual meeks! plants look extremely healthy and the shots are awesome!! thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much KennyP, I have only seen deficiency/burn signs on two plants so far which I believe is based on a little nutrient build up in the media of those plants closest to the fan drinking more than the rest but getting watered just as frequently. Since noticing that at the start of last week I have been watering those plants more often and with more water. My runoff for the trays is now back where I want it and everything is looking happy happy again!

:eek: Yeah those buds are blowing up! :eek:
and super Frosty too!

Great work Meeks! :)
Thanks Ken, I am really surprised how fast they are swelling right now, I was ready to rule out one of the Alien Grenades completely until a week ago when it started pounding on the weight! Now that plant is leading the charge in that tray! The frost is very exciting! I am happy to be running some of my keeper cuts of (strain)xThe White because it really shows of the difference in trichome structure! Both look pretty much the same in photos, especially from a distance the crosses with The White tend to look super caked. . . but in person, close up, it is obvious that the strains from Alien have longer stalks and larger heads on the trichomes and they are packed almost equally as dense on the buds so I really cannot wait to sample these flowers when they are dried and cured!

hey meeks damn fine job good works brah. im damn excited to view your work. running LAD myself right now. phuq yes im jazzed i sure hope i do half as well as you have with her. wow thank you very much for sharing.
Wow, thanks a bunch G-rod, that means a lot! I hope you get something really special, there has got to be some absolutely insane stuff in a full pack because I only popped 5 beans and there are multiple keepers on the table right now! Happy to share, makes taking the photos that much more worthwhile.

-Meeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom