Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

0-12-1 is all that it lists on the package and no mention of anything else in the gar. anal. but its an excellent guano really brings out the terpenes!

dorjewright

dorjewright

I use PHGuano too and everyone is suprised by the great smell of the buds but give me a thumbs down on the taste. Not sure why. But was thinking maybe to much guano. I have some liquid bone meal and was thinking of a mix of PH guano and bone meal along the lines of Alien's feeding schedule.

dorjewright

dorjewright

What are the pros and cons in flower of liquid bone meal vs PH guano? Alien uses both but seems to say the guano is what stacks the buds. SO what would the Bomemeal be adding?

M

mishndank

Read the whole thread, its influenced the entire change up ive been working on in my room for a few months now. cant wait for the next round to get started. One question from any of you Alien 'experts'- Alien grows in beds, does this feed regimen work the same in say 3 gallon pots to flower out in? Are the feeding doses heavier for a bed grow? Thanks for any bit if advice on this. My thoughts are that it SHOULD transfer over just the same for a mostly-fullt bushed out plant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom