Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J Treehorn

J Treehorn

I'm a red dirt farmer pure organics. My recipe differs in a few areas but looks somewhat similar to aliens chart. I 100% always reuse my soil however each cycle it needs to be re-amended with the organic buffers in my soils (non liquid nutrients) and given ample to time to cook and properly be suitable for the next cycles clones (not too hot with nutes). I usually have to add a few bags of soil but have the bulk load used over and over again. I truly believe this acclimates stronger soil and in turn if your doing full organics takes care of your roots and creates denser more flavorful fruits. I cut my soil 15-25% with extremely rinsed coco for better drainage and retention properties. I veg in 3 gal pots and flower in 15-25 depending on root mass and desired vegetating times. usually the 20g creates a solid canopy that yields close to 1 unit per lamp. (400-600 watt per plant)

Interesting. I suppose I could always have a batch of soil "cooking" on the side, and getting ready for the next run, but I think it would be much easier in pots like you're doing. How long do you typically let your soil cook? 6-8 weeks or so?

Thanks for the response Thcola!

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

Sorry to hijack your thread Alien... you just got my creative gears turnin'!

vangs

vangs

It does not have any oils intact. It definitely does not smell like fish. To me, it smells like composted hay or something similar. It foams more than any tea I have ever brewed. INSANE amounts of foam with a large air pump.

They are keeping the ingredients a big secret, I just typed out what was listed on the bottle. There is a lot more to it than is being revealed. All I know for sure is that it works wonders. I have almost doubled my previous feeding regimen, and the results are off the chart. Buds are way bigger, and the density and quality have increased as well.

Also...to answer your other question...I grow in soil beds.

Hope that helps.

so if you grow in soil beds, are all your organic nutes liquid? and you mix them in your rez, and then water the soil? cuz i noticed you said the seabird guano comes in 20lbs so is that a liquid too or is it something you mixx in your soil in the beginning? sorry alittle confused

O

Organicyumyum

so if you grow in soil beds, are all your organic nutes liquid? and you mix them in your rez, and then water the soil? cuz i noticed you said the seabird guano comes in 20lbs so is that a liquid too or is it something you mixx in your soil in the beginning? sorry alittle confused

make your own soil bro. then water with compost teas, silica, compressed seaweed, and humic acid. If your soil has the majority of what the plant needs it makes everything a lot easier. Google Keep it Simple (Simplici-tea). Their nutrient pack makes an amazing soil mix that has all the nutrients your plants need for a full run. And you can even reuse the soil by just adding some stuff after your cycle and letting it cook for about 2 weeks. The Keep it simple soil mix only needs to cook 2 weeks and its ready to plant into.

O

Organicyumyum

Interesting. I suppose I could always have a batch of soil "cooking" on the side, and getting ready for the next run, but I think it would be much easier in pots like you're doing. How long do you typically let your soil cook? 6-8 weeks or so?

Thanks for the response Thcola!

Hey man, I thought it would be a pain to have an extra bin full of soil cooking on the side, but I did it and it didn't take up that much room. Not sure how big your runs are, but a 30 gallon batch of soil fits nicely in those 45 gallon plastic bins from Target. Doesn't take up too much room at all.

vangs

vangs

make your own soil bro. then water with compost teas, silica, compressed seaweed, and humic acid. If your soil has the majority of what the plant needs it makes everything a lot easier. Google Keep it Simple (Simplici-tea). Their nutrient pack makes an amazing soil mix that has all the nutrients your plants need for a full run. And you can even reuse the soil by just adding some stuff after your cycle and letting it cook for about 2 weeks. The Keep it simple soil mix only needs to cook 2 weeks and its ready to plant into.
thanks bro. just so i understand, i mix the nutrient pack with organic soil ? and let it sit for 2 weeks, not a month.

O

Organicyumyum

thanks bro. just so i understand, i mix the nutrient pack with organic soil ? and let it sit for 2 weeks, not a month.

nope, you mix the nutrient pack with earthworm castings, sphagnum peat moss, and perlite to make your own soil mix. The recipe for their soil mix is on the page with the nutrient pack. It makes 30+ gallons of soil. The nutrient pack is $40, so it costs about $80 for a batch of soil, but you don't have to water with nutes so it ends up being much cheaper per run.

vangs

vangs

nope, you mix the nutrient pack with earthworm castings, sphagnum peat moss, and perlite to make your own soil mix. The recipe for their soil mix is on the page with the nutrient pack. It makes 30+ gallons of soil. The nutrient pack is $40, so it costs about $80 for a batch of soil, but you don't have to water with nutes so it ends up being much cheaper per run.

gotchya, so what if i wanted to use something like biobizz organic soil or FFOF soil instead of sphagnum peat moss, could i substitute those for that? and still mix everything else with it? or does it have to be the peat moss?

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

When is the best time to foliar feed right before lights come on right before they go off whats the thought here organicyumyum you kick out organic fire

1904kush

What do you guys use in place of Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered) ???

slumdog80

slumdog80

looks like a great regimen...
with a nice selection of solid products...
cool chart too.

but pure blend pro is not organic.
Thanks. PBP is not OMRI certified, but it's over 99% organic and that's good enough for me. There's always a debate with this product...mineral sources, the potassium carbonate issue, etc...but it rocks as a base nute and kills when supplemented with bone meal and guanos.

If only Pepsi vs Coke could be so civil.

T

trichomes

I am wondering about how to use the powdered additives? For the seabird quano day 25 5.5ml. How much is a ml in dry measurement? Do I actually use my graduated cylinder and fill it to 5.5ml and add this to a gallon of water?

ThinAir

ThinAir

What do you guys use in place of Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered) ???

I am using Roots organic seabird guano with good results. I also subbed down to earth liquid bonemeal with nectar for the gods herculean harvest since I cant find it (or the primal harvest) locally.

A question for those who use Primal Harvest bird shit: how much calcium does it have in it? I was surprised to see that the roots bird shit has 20% cal.

Top Bottom