Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

Alien,

Have you ever tried your feed schedule on coco?

A

Alien

Supporter
Alien,

Have you ever tried your feed schedule on coco?

I haven't ever grown in coco...just love the soil so much. I am curious to try a run in it, though. I really like the idea of re-using the coco run after run. With a few minor nutritional adjustments, I think this regimen would work wonders.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Thanks for the quick reply Alien! :animbong:
What minor changes would you make?
:animbong:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

would love to see more full plant shots of ladies grown with this method

A

ace70568

To Alien

Would it hurt to add extra perlite to cut cost of the Root's Organic?or do you use straight Root's Organic?

Can i add worm casting's?

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Could someone please pm me this chart? The picture doesnt want to open. Thanks

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Primordial solutions has a few products out that are based on some rediscovered bacterial brew. I was lucky enough to chat with one of the reps at the indoor expo.
I was given several samples to try...Sea green, Rootamentary, and True Blooms.
(The Sea Green and True Blooms can also be utilized as a foliar).
I have only played with the Sea Green...it most definitely will add some foam, and with dechlorinated (non-ro) water it will drive the PH way up (I would recommend R/O).

I can't claim to have noticed any real effect, although I only used it a couple times due to the PH issue.
I will be incorporating there products into my feed regimen for a few select ladies and see what they can do.

Information regarding these products can be found at Beneficialbiologics.

The word is this stuff is the bee's knee's so we will see.
FJ

A

Alien

Supporter
Primordial solutions has a few products out that are based on some rediscovered bacterial brew. I was lucky enough to chat with one of the reps at the indoor expo.
I was given several samples to try...Sea green, Rootamentary, and True Blooms.
(The Sea Green and True Blooms can also be utilized as a foliar).
I have only played with the Sea Green...it most definitely will add some foam, and with dechlorinated (non-ro) water it will drive the PH way up (I would recommend R/O).

I can't claim to have noticed any real effect, although I only used it a couple times due to the PH issue.
I will be incorporating there products into my feed regimen for a few select ladies and see what they can do.

Information regarding these products can be found at Beneficialbiologics.

The word is this stuff is the bee's knee's so we will see.

FJ

The Sea Green is the best product in my entire regimen, hands down.

I feed organically.

I don't ever check my ph, EVER, seriously...and I use 1ml per gal of Sea Green in every veg and bloom feeding.

However, the water here is amazing, and I run huge air pumps in my reservoirs. I don't like RO because it strips the minerals from the water.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

The Sea Green is the best product in my entire regimen, hands down.

I feed organically.

I don't ever check my ph, EVER, seriously...and I use 1ml per gal of Sea Green in every veg and bloom feeding.

However, the water here is amazing, and I run huge air pumps in my reservoirs. I don't like RO because it strips the minerals from the water.

About to give your reg a go Alien on some bomb strains. I've been using Roots Organics soil. Add a BIT more, like 5% more perlite...I love your reg, looks solid and covers all bases, and shit, you've killed it everytime!

Trying to get ahold of Sea Green, cant seem to find it!

L

Legacy

I got a free sample of sea green when they were giving them away, amazing stuff when I run out ill definitely be getting more. Very obviously helps with nutrient absorption.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

i wish they made a 5 gallon jug of sea green... would it replace something like hygrozyme as far as chelating nutrients into useable form? although i love hygrozyme, it is expensive and i run through it like crazy.. not to mention it contains a bit too much N for my liking

urbanite420

urbanite420

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely have to give it a run some day!

So your water is just bubbled tap?

T

T1420

Rightous choice of nutes, gonna have to give yer chart a try, got most of what you use, I also use Botanicare Hydroplex bloom enhancer 0-8-12 for soil, makes the res pop for sure, 2 ml per gal starting 1 week before 12/12.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Not sure if I'm aloud to post links like this. If so can a mod please remove it?

S

StrikeitRich

That stuff works great. (EM-1) get a garbage bin line it and go to work!

Luv that stuff.

Peace,
S i R

Latest posts

Top Bottom