Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork

pork

how would this lineup work with coco as a medium? maybe amend the coco with some goodies (such as?)

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Yes it would work in coco. He says himself on page 2 that it would work wonders with a few minor adjustments.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
how would this lineup work with coco as a medium? maybe amend the coco with some goodies (such as?)
Im running his recipe with just a couple additions (liquid enzyme like hygrozyme, and i start using carbs way earlier) in both coco and soil right now, both are kickin ass so far (only 1 week in to flower though). Definitely looking forward to the finished results from both. Good luck and peace to ya! Motiv

slausongardens

slausongardens

Alright starting to understand more. Just tired of using nutes when i know that organics will give me better fruits. Its proven all over many many sites. Basically the stuff he is putting in the Res is the same as me using a 3 part with additives right?
Alright starting to understand more. Just tired of using nutes when i know that organics will give me better fruits. Its proven all over many many sites. Basically the stuff he is putting in the Res is the same as me using a 3 part with additives right?

the way alien does it is basically the same as you with the 3 part and additives, but his base nute is just a veg and flower and not a 3 part and the nutes and additives he uses do not have any chemicals and salts in it, they are all natural and organic.

you can do this in hydro with rockwool or coco but imo it is always gonna work the best with soil cuz thats what its intended for.. organic gardening is based around the life in the soil and feeding the microherd which in return feed the plant.

if youre a commercial grower and just want weight and everything to go easily it might sound like hydro is the way cuz you can get fat yields pumping plants full of bloom boosters and can veg super fast etc etc. but you gotta understand that when you grow organically i swear to god the plants stay so healthy and happy and green, if you do it all right it is rare to have problems. the plants just thrive. and once you start getting it down you can still get giant yields, if anyone doesnt believe that all they gotta do is check aliens pics.

in hydro it seems like youre always trying to fix a problem and deficiency having to add calcium here and more nitrogen there and blah blah cuz youre basically force feeding the plants with a straw down there throat. in organics its like they have a buffet and can eat what they want when they want. so i have definitely figured out that organics is way easier. im so sick of having to go buy a $50 bottle just to try to fix some problem and it might not even fix it, i might have to buy 3 $50 bottles haha so as a small commercial grower i started doing small organic grows just to mess with it and get some buds for the headstash and keep the bulk of it hydro for the money cuz the majority of smokers dont care or even know the difference but after seeing how easy organics is i am switching everything, i dont even need these trays and reservoirs and pumps and buy rockwool cubes every grow, i just make my soil, throw all the plants on the ground under the lights and add water.. the only problems ive had are with my soil mix, like with aeration, not enough perlite or it getting too muddy, but ive gotten it down now.

i used to think organic growing was just for hippies trying to save the world.. but now i understand. this is the way plants are supposed to be grown.. i am really starting to believe that all these chemical nute bottles at the hydro stores are a straight scam on the medical marijuana growing community to take our money cuz we think marijuana is some special plant that needs all these crazy things. it is not! it is the same as every other plant and can be grown for very cheap (except for the power bill cuz we all cant grow out in that sun)

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

As a new grower, Alien has helped me tremendously with this regimen. Just by looking at the list of products and schedule along with his results, it was easy for me to decide to go organic. Of course everyone has to dial in their own setup and strains, but following it as is was a great starting point for me. My plants are all lush and green and all have big fat buds at the start of week four. I peeked at them this morning and the leaves were all pointing up towards the light, something I'd never seen before checking out this topic. Super low maintenance as well, besides bubbling your water/nutes/teas. I bought a PH pen when I started, but have never used it, and my water is straight from the tap. My garden is as happy as can be, and I can't wait to taste those buds. You're the man Alien.

cezar

cezar

hi,alien.cant wait to start your seeds.and i want to do it your way this time.organic.
i am in europe ,can't find a good source of Liquid Bone Meal /Fossilized Seabird Guano.(hope to get see green ,if guys will be kind to send it to me:))
can i replace bird guano with bat guano?what is the difference?
also,can i replace alfalfa in tea recipe with Cotton seed powder?or just skip ingredients that i don't have.

purpleberry

purpleberry

slausongardens

slausongardens

hi,alien.cant wait to start your seeds.and i want to do it your way this time.organic.
i am in europe ,can't find a good source of Liquid Bone Meal /Fossilized Seabird Guano.(hope to get see green ,if guys will be kind to send it to me:))
can i replace bird guano with bat guano?what is the difference?
also,can i replace alfalfa in tea recipe with Cotton seed powder?or just skip ingredients that i don't have.

if you cant find liquid bone meal you can just amend your soil with regular bone meal, fish bone meal is probably a little better imo. and yes you can replace seabird guano with bat guano, essentially the same thing, some people just prefer seabird guano kinda like fish bone meal compared to regualar bone meal.. ones just poop from a bat and the other is poop from a seabird haha and if youre using bone and blood meal you dont really need the guanos but if you have them or access to them it doesnt hurt cuz variety is the best thing. i cut the guanos out but ive recently been adding a little high nitrogen guano, i think its the mexican one.

you can replace alfalfa with cottonseed meal but maybe use less. it wont be as good, i dont know much about cottonseed meal but ive heard some people dont like it.. if you can find flaxseed meal from an organic grocery store or something like that it works too.. if you cant find alfalfa meal try to find as many seed meals as you can and mix them together when you make the tea at the same ratio as the aflafa.. like flaxseed or rape seed meal and the cottonseed meal, theres a few more i cant remember now.

has alien ever mentioned what he amends his soil with and what ratios?

the hardest part about organics is sourcing the stuff if you live in an area that doesnt have places that sell the stuff cuz i know ordering off the internet can get pretty damn expensive.. hydro stores have somethings but usually rape you for them.. nurseries are your best bet if you can find a good one or landscaping spots, also feed stores or pet stores you can find kelp meal, alfalfa meal and oyster shells.. for cheap.

honestly i think kelp meal is the most important amendment so really try to make sure you get that. as well as EWC but those are mandatory imo.

if you order off the internet make sure you get kelp meal, fish bone meal, blood meal, alfalfa meal, neem meal and crab meal, those will cover the basics.

the stuff from the bottles is good and will help but if you have a good amended soil they arent exactly necessary, you can get by with water. so i would say get your soil down and then try to get whatever bottles you can from there over time.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

My guy said he called and talked to the makers and they told him it is thinner now, thy had shipping issues and that the new thinner product is actually more consistent, I don't know but I hope so cause I love the stuff.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
hey alien have you noticed your sea green coming in thinner then normal lately? has anybody noticed that?

All mine is still like molasses.

Man, I'm straight up scared to go organic! There I said it.

Don't be scurd BD! It's easy, fun and tastes amazing! Sounds like I'm trying to get a chick to....well, you know...:eek:

jlr42024

jlr42024

Man, I'm straight up scared to go organic! There I said it.
i second that its become so easy to get amazing results with some of these synthetics and I dont know about anyone else but my smoke always burns to a soft grey ash and tastes nothing like chemicals and everything like the strain should. maybe its just that i use very expensive nutrients I hate to admit it but i spend almost $500 per grow on 15 plants. i would love to go organic just to save the $$ on nutes but pulling well over a 1 lb per 1k light with organics might be a challenge and living in a state where im limited to plant #, getting as much weight per plant is crucial!

A

Alien

Supporter
hey alien have you noticed your sea green coming in thinner then normal lately? has anybody noticed that?

yea same here. it used to be pretty thick and take a sec to come up a pipet, now its about the same consistency as liquid karma.

My guy said he called and talked to the makers and they told him it is thinner now, thy had shipping issues and that the new thinner product is actually more consistent, I don't know but I hope so cause I love the stuff.

When they were shipping it out last winter, they had some shipping issues in the Northern states where the product was freezing and thickening. All that has been corrected and I haven't seen a think batch since. If you happen to see it getting thicker in the winter months, that's your answer.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Def scared but my mind is open to it. I remember when I first started with synthetics I was just as overwhelmed. I added 1-2 different things per run and ended up with a pretty good understanding of what's going on. I guess I still don't understand 100% how the plant uses each nute and when. Thanks Alien for posting this, I must admit that thoes pics that you and Doc are sharing has def got me re-considering organic. You boys are great representitives of the trade.

Top Bottom