Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

When they were shipping it out last winter, they had some shipping issues in the Northern states where the product was freezing and thickening. All that has been corrected and I haven't seen a think batch since. If you happen to see it getting thicker in the winter months, that's your answer.
do you feel it is just as effective? i only got a 16 oz jug because my guy couldn't get the gallons, i'm almost out so i'm gonna be grabbing more soon.

A

Alien

Supporter
do you feel it is just as effective? i only got a 16 oz jug because my guy couldn't get the gallons, i'm almost out so i'm gonna be grabbing more soon.

Yes, it was just as effective for me. Helps to take out the amount you want to use, add it to a quart jar of warm water and shake it a bit before adding it to your res.

reeldrag

reeldrag

well im a hard core hydro guy but im making the leap prob gonna take a few rounds to get it dialed but i know it can be done.

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

one ? how do you dilute if you not using a 55gal res
using the bene's from cap.... can you give a break down for us small guys like i have a 10gal res
but dont want to wast ne thing

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

one ? how do you dilute if you not using a 55gal res
using the bene's from cap.... can you give a break down for us small guys like i have a 10gal res
but dont want to wast ne thing

4 gallons of water - 4 tbsp of nute pack and foliar pack.
That means 1 tbsp per gallon.
Im thinking the 1 gallon can be diluted just fine adding 9 gallons of water.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Great info from this thread. Really helping on some decision making and testing I'm doing. Currently have 6/6 tahoe aliens in soil just ready to break on through. So thanks everyone especially alien for kicking down all this info. peace MWD

K

keonaona

any one got the flower feeding chart for alien's feeding regimen.. i've been looking and i cant seem to find it ???? thanks in advance.....

K

keonaona

First page of this thread.

outwest

thanks outwest, but there is a whole section missing in there ???? or is it just me.... im talking about the 63 day flowering chart thats not there..

K

keonaona

Hi everyone.

I've had many inquiries about my feeding regimen here on the forums and in PMs, so I put together a chart that is precise down to the tenth of a milliliter. This is the exact feeding schedule that the plants in my photos have received.

LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Roots Organic Soil - no amendments added
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Age Old Organics Liquid Kelp
EM-1 (Microbial Inoculant)
Great White (Mycorrhizae)
Primordial Solutions Sea Green - THIS IS KEY FOR HEAVY FEEDING
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

**The Primordial Solutions Sea Green is amazing. It really increases nutrient absorption and makes way heavier feeding possible without any burn or stress. I can not recommend this product enough. If you are running air in your reservoir (as you should be), it will foam like a motherfucker...so leave some headroom or be ready to begin feeding as soon as it hits the water and bubbles for a minute or so. I run my hose out to full length with the water pump on and prepare to begin watering, add the Sea Green to my res with the air pump on full boil, and begin feeding with 60 seconds to avoid a huge foaming mess.

Here's my organic flower feeding regimen. This particular chart is designed for a 63 day cycle.

alien_genetics_flower_regimen.jpg

Enjoy! Hope this helps out any of you fellow organic farmers that want to fine tune your nute regimen, or anyone else looking to switch over to organic farming.

Cheers,
Alien

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Thanks. PBP is not OMRI certified, but it's over 99% organic and that's good enough for me. There's always a debate with this product...mineral sources, the potassium carbonate issue, etc...but it rocks as a base nute and kills when supplemented with bone meal and guanos.

agreed. been using it since 2002 and haven't strayed much..great base nutrient imo because of the guano and it really brings out the essential oils of the plant. i recommend liquid Budswel as a supplement every feeding in flower

thick87

thick87

is there any product like sea green available in another brand for hydroponic system?

id like to give a test to this but they dont ship worldwide :s

any advice welcome !

peace

kendog000

kendog000

Whats poppin brother A. I was curious to see if anything has changed in ur lists of goodies bro. Ive ben slowly accumulating everything on ur list in anticipation of the switch over, and was just curious to see if everything is still the same.
Hope alls well mang
Peace
Ken

Top Bottom