Alien Genetics - Organic Feeding Program

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
opt1c

opt1c

sea green and floralicous are pretty far apart..... the only thing i've even heard of being similar is phc biopak... sea green is a unique product at the moment for sure... sea green is full of living creatures... they're getting a full bio assay, think that is what it's called, done to provide a scientific profile of what they're using... they're closely affiliated with the whole living soil movement ingham professes and they work with a lot of the same people

might be able to get it shipped off ebay or some other site/place/online hydrostore that doesn't care where you are as long as your money is good

thick87

thick87

thanks ill try to find it on the internet ... but i think its already done :l

thick87

thick87

"We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order. "

from amazon.com...... wtf it make me mad....................a site to order sea green pls guyz ???

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

thick87

thick87

hey samcro well i wanna buy via beneficialbiologics site but they only ship in the US .... i sent an email to confirm but i think its done :(
maybe someone can buy it and send it to me in discreet shiping :D or an english site to order but they dont have retailers or distributors out of USA ..sad

[edit] i've checked my mailbox and BG answered me!!!! and they are shipping to europe !! they just need to know some fews things then its ok they dispatch :D => too good i have 1.5 month to get this gem before new round ^^

S

SolarPowerGrower

As Doc said above ^^^, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do wih A1 Nutrients and do not use anything from their lineup whatesoever.

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

S

SolarPowerGrower

As Doc said above ^^^, we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do wih A1 Nutrients and do not use anything from their lineup whatesoever.

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Please understand that seedlings do not need anything but water in soil until well established, and nutes will cook them. Hot soil will cook them as well.

This feeding information above pertains to plants that are already well on their way in the teen stage and beyond.

Cheers,
A

do you add the the tea along with the regular feeding regime at the same time or substitute for the feeding all together

Dr Stupid

Dr Stupid

Just wanted to say thanks to Alien for sharing his recipe!

It's been giving me great results (running very similar nute lineup in coco), and the stink is way more stanky.

As for the tea question,I personally feed tea only once a week, but as QuesoGrande said, you can do it either way.

turbo14

turbo14

Awesome feed program Alien.

Was wondering why you drop the kelp so early in flower? There is a good bit of K. I have noticed a huge increase in yields, especially when adding to compost tea's in mid to late bloom.

I'm gonna rock this regiment adjusted slightly in my 20 lighter:)

love and light
turbo

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

Okay... so I'm currently running GH/Additives in coco beds and have been successfully re-using my coco for multiple runs. I just supplement a few new bags & mix it in before a new run. I have been looking into making the switch... but dread going back to buying 15 bags every cycle, digging out the old, and replacing w/ the new. I'm just too busy lately, and it's not very discrete trying to dispose of and import the new materials in a residential neighborhood.

Do any of you guys running Alien's recipe (or similar) successfully re-use/amend your soil? Or for the coco guys... are you re-using your coco?

Are there any negatives to re-using your medium with this formula?

Thanks in advance...

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

Also, is anyone running irrigation (sprinklers,etc.) opposed to hand watering w/ a wand?

Just wandering about the organics in this mix plugging up my system. I guess I could always go back to the wand...

Thcola

Thcola

if your system is recirculating stay away from the goopy stuff unless your changing res every week or every other week, also important that your res has consistent air circulating with desirable temps to keep the organic goodness alive and thriving!

J Treehorn

J Treehorn

I'm running drain to waste, but it runs through a 150-200 micron filter to keep the emitters clean. I'll just hand water though, it's not a big deal.

I'm more curious about reusing the medium with all the organics in it. Will it just turn into a big stinky composting mess I wonder? :eek: I think I read somewhere that True Grit was running organics in coco for a while, and I think that Surfr is running a similar program. Just not sure if they start new every time.

I'll just keep doing my homework and try to source the goods, as I have some Grenades coming into the lineup soon, and after seeing the pics of Alien's giant incredible organic mine-field... I want to utilize the knowledge that he has shared in this thread. ;)

Thcola

Thcola

I'm a red dirt farmer pure organics. My recipe differs in a few areas but looks somewhat similar to aliens chart. I 100% always reuse my soil however each cycle it needs to be re-amended with the organic buffers in my soils (non liquid nutrients) and given ample to time to cook and properly be suitable for the next cycles clones (not too hot with nutes). I usually have to add a few bags of soil but have the bulk load used over and over again. I truly believe this acclimates stronger soil and in turn if your doing full organics takes care of your roots and creates denser more flavorful fruits. I cut my soil 15-25% with extremely rinsed coco for better drainage and retention properties. I veg in 3 gal pots and flower in 15-25 depending on root mass and desired vegetating times. usually the 20g creates a solid canopy that yields close to 1 unit per lamp. (400-600 watt per plant)

Latest posts

Top Bottom