Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Something about them Hawaiian pictures that look so sweet , the crystals look so gooey - I guess everything is better in paradise ..... very nice ....peace SoSer

Mahalo Nui Soser. I try the most I can. My new job is killing me. Hard to give them the 24/7 love they need. This one pheno was outdoor. I guess the stress of rain. wind and hardcore sunshine helps to make them gooey. Its been a weird winter for sure. I am surprised they came out this frosty with all the rain. Makes me wonder a lot about how special this herb is, and how it adapts to the climate its in. Have a super week Soser. Aloha. PL.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Great work Jlr!

Very exciting! Very Frosty! Great Job growing those!...Rock candy is my daily smoke...Perfect high for me..
Those are in containers? Soil?

Mahalo Ken. I agree with the daily dosage of ARC's. It is one of the best. Wish there were more beans available. I need another pack or two. Lol. Wishing upon a star that these become available again.
I use 2 gal air pots with 60-70% perlite, and 30-40% soil. Outdoor. 100% organics, no pesticides at all. Takes some tlc for sure.

You got some sweeties looking super tasty on your end too. Take care and have a great week. Aloha. PL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Does anybody else have an ewok that smells ass if a dirty hippie with bo and stank feet took a bath in rotten fruit to try and cover it?
mine has a funky smell i cant describe yet but only been curing a few days (going with the above mentioned hairspray smell) sure it will liven up with a good cure and i have yet to sample (will be in a few hrs ) still thinking the ARC is my favorite of the Alien low end strains (meaning 150$) not quality...

kendog000

kendog000

Man yall are killin it with the A gear. Jlr42024, man for ur fist organic, and only 5th run, ur doing some real nice work over there. That Napalm looks just sick. Pakalolo, thats a sexy ass purple hunny ya posted up, whatever the weather is doin, that girl is diggin it. Thanks for sharing.
Sos, as always bro its a pleasure seeing ur girls. That Ewok looks tastey. And ofcourse Waayne gotta be throwin out the monster flowers. That is a big ass, purpled up EWOK. When is someone out there o the leftcoast gonna get the scratch and sniff shit worked for the comps haha. Another few weeks and ll have some new shots to share myself. Love this thread

Peace
Ken

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Sh70l

lower nug of sledgehammer #2 day 70 chop.. just love the colors, not to mention the smell :blackalien:

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Amazing shots. Really interested in that hammer I'd like to hear a smoke report. Looks tasty. I was curious on a ballpark finishing time on Alien fields. Any idea?

jlr42024

jlr42024

Amazing shots. Really interested in that hammer I'd like to hear a smoke report. Looks tasty. I was curious on a ballpark finishing time on Alien fields. Any idea?
If your referring to the alien fields listed on the bay that's an Aligee Genetics cross and so you can probably find answer in Aligee's forum. Good luck bro...

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

ARC DAY 56 .... A little red hitting these leaves also amazing what a good good flush has done , I was flushing two times the container size but obviously not enough.......View attachment 291998 frosty goodness ........
Sos, Super job. ARC madness for sure. Even that EK is looking sweet.
What kind of lighting you be using, if you don't mind me asking?
Aloha and happy farming. PL.

Top Bottom