Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice I have the same clusterfuck right now.
View attachment 334129

How many days in?
They look healthy...Its a leafy strain for sure..
Those should fill in nicely...
Thats looks like my walker leaner pheno..(except the skinny tops )
My other pheno(tahoe leaner) is not so leafy and has skinny tops at first
Whats she smell like to you?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ewok tree about half way done :)
EwokF2817

Amber

Amber

How many days in?
They look healthy...Its a leafy strain for sure..
Those should fill in nicely...
Thats looks like my walker leaner pheno..(except the skinny tops )
My other pheno(tahoe leaner) is not so leafy and has skinny tops at first
Whats she smell like to you?
Well I wish I knew on the days in we went out of town just after we flipped em so we thought, we came home to find that some of the t5's were on broken timers and they maybe were on the whole time. So it could be anywhere from 40 to 55. The tops I'm pretty sure was our doing with a little experimenting cause I have some in coco right next to them that don't look like that at all.
DSC00982

DAT

DAT

damn that looks so so fine Dunge! this site is so incredible! the resolution of the photos is outstanding.

DAT

DAT

awesome 6! im noticing that flowers grown under leds seem to have tighter clusters of amber/brown/orange hairs. real sweet looking!

DAT

DAT

wow Amber that's a killer scrog!are those EWoks?i checked out the smoke report on the Ewok here and it sounds like incredible medz! i hope i can order a feminized seed for my next grow.

Amber

Amber

wow Amber that's a killer scrog!are those EWoks?i checked out the smoke report on the Ewok here and it sounds like incredible medz! i hope i can order a feminized seed for my next grow.
Thanks DAT yeah they are all Ewok well I think there are actually 2 in there that are oddballs but mostly Ewok. I have some in a fill drain tray and some in coco sitting right next to it that I just hand water.

Amber

Amber

Oh and as far as the feminized seed goes that's gonna be a tough one to find but if your gonna find it I think here on the farm is probably a good place to look.

Top Bottom