Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

There mostly aliens and nice should I keep running them ? is the weed still good?
Which ones threw balls? I see a few seeds. I wouldnt worry about it. I have some males in my veg room and just from going back and forth I get a few seeds. Just pick them out or make some BHO with the buds. I would look for that hermi asap!

soserthc1

soserthc1

There mostly aliens and nice should I keep running them ? is the weed still good?
if you removed the hermie plant the seeded plant will not affect your other plants as they are still female plants just um pregnant , yes that is a good way to say it, and yes the weed will be fine just will have seeds which is not the end of the world....do you know what pollinated what.... you will have good smoke and beans to hand out to your friends......hint, hint....jk ... but yes by all means finish your run ....... hope that helps

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
if you removed the hermie plant the seeded plant will not affect your other plants as they are still female plants just um pregnant , yes that is a good way to say it, and yes the weed will be fine just will have seeds which is not the end of the world....do you know what pollinated what.... you will have good smoke and beans to hand out to your friends......hint, hint....jk ... but yes by all means finish your run ....... hope that helps
Ya threw it out pretty sure it was a rock candy just freaked and ran with it boy did this girl hustle when I saw it :) Of course back of room , are you saying the seeds are good but it's from a hermed plant?

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Damn scrappy that shit looks kill! Whats the make up of the optimus again?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ya threw it out pretty sure it was a rock candy just freaked and ran with it boy did this girl hustle when I saw it :) Of course back of room , are you saying the seeds are good but it's from a hermed plant?
Well , yea it could have a chance as having herm tendency's but i would think the odds are probably around 25 % (But a breeder would have a better opinion ) I think you could still play with them but on second though , yea prob right if it was a herm plant and not a true male better to toss them , to many good beans out there to mess around with a possible herm tendency on the other hand if it was just a male plant you missed then they would be worth running but yea toss them....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Good question was it not a Alien plant maybe a moderator pulled it...
I took them down the pic didn't want peeps to think Alien genetic's hermed i am sure it was my error and stress. Thought it wasn't a good idea to use the seeds , too many good ones out there just came across a pak of Ewok's and Alien grenades have not popped ! Should be a fabulous New yr

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Going to make some shatter with all this seeded bud ! Should be epic! maybe santa will want some with milk:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

I took them down the pic didn't want peeps to think Alien genetic's hermed i am sure it was my error and stress. Thought it wasn't a good idea to use the seeds , too many good ones out there just came across a pak of Ewok's and Alien grenades have not popped ! Should be a fabulous New yr
Agreed I am really excited about the upcoming year after all the mortgage bullshit is over , this will be my 5 house i bought in 25 years and only one went smooth , always some stress and bull shit pops up .... shame that this is the worst one i've had to grow in , hell if i was growing in my last house i could of grew over 100 plants in the basement .....hell might still have it if i did.....lmao.....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Agreed I am really excited about the upcoming year after all the mortgage bullshit is over , this will be my 5 house i bought in 25 years and only one went smooth , always some stress and bull shit pops up .... shame that this is the worst one i've had to grow in , hell if i was growing in my last house i could of grew over 100 plants in the basement .....hell might still have it if i did.....lmao.....
Sorry to hear that Soser but I believe the bullshit has just started wait till Medical Ins kicks in everyone has to pay for it . Been self employed all my life 700 a month now . I feel sorry for all the young people who are going to have to pay for it now or penalized

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

One more Rock Candy to enjoy.....
SAM 0146rsSAM 0148rsSAM 0160rs

Mahalo Alien for one Bad A$$ creation.

Peace and Happy Healing, PL.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Ken your buds look so dam tasty! ima spark a yoinker and just pretend i have those in my backyard! nice work man:D . Take it easy

Top Bottom