Alien Genetics Photos

• Thread starter Alien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Here is an Alien Grenada. Sorry I took the pics after trimming a bunch of leaves, but here is a few shots. She was juicy and sweet. Aloha and enjoy. PL.
pretty clever way to hide a plant , what is the deal with the yield of Hawaii plant's do you guys have the same situation as jamaica short daylight not allowing veg ? thou that plant does look dank as hell it also appears to be a about a half oz of weed once dried ....

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

My ewoks are some of the best smoke i have had in a while. Thanks alien
IMG 1455

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

pretty clever way to hide a plant , what is the deal with the yield of Hawaii plant's do you guys have the same situation as jamaica short daylight not allowing veg ? thou that plant does look dank as hell it also appears to be a about a half oz of weed once dried ....

You got it right. Longest day is 13 1/2 hours. Shortest day is 11 1/2 hours. However, I pretty much got it to produce about an oscar per plant dried. Whether its a 2.4 gallon or 5 gallon pot it still usually gets the same result. This one was a mom first before kicking her out in the sun. Cool thing about our place is that you can run a veg box separately, then throw them out to flower. No matter what time you throw em out, they will automatically flower. Therefore, I was wondering how an indoor setup would be if you guys ran 18 on for veg, then flip em to 13 1/2 to flower. It works and will usually give you more yield. We do that with the summer sun. It works perfect. Oh, btw, final weight just depends on the genetics we use here. These Aliens are beautiful and are adapting well to our climate patterns. I can only imagine the next generation of acclimated beans. Aloha and happy healing. PL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You got it right. Longest day is 13 1/2 hours. Shortest day is 11 1/2 hours. However, I pretty much got it to produce about an oscar per plant dried. Whether its a 2.4 gallon or 5 gallon pot it still usually gets the same result. This one was a mom first before kicking her out in the sun. Cool thing about our place is that you can run a veg box separately, then throw them out to flower. No matter what time you throw em out, they will automatically flower. Therefore, I was wondering how an indoor setup would be if you guys ran 18 on for veg, then flip em to 13 1/2 to flower. It works and will usually give you more yield. We do that with the summer sun. It works perfect. Oh, btw, final weight just depends on the genetics we use here. These Aliens are beautiful and are adapting well to our climate patterns. I can only imagine the next generation of acclimated beans. Aloha and happy healing. PL.
can you grow year around outside , is there winter in Hawaii , prob a stupid question because i never heard anyone say don't go to Hawaii during this time or that time .....blessings soser

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Ok..... Here is some pics of a second AG that went wild. I must say that Alien makes some unreal creations. Mahalo A, and hope that mother ship is working on the next round of beauties. Happy healing. PL.

SAM 0191rs
SAM 0192rs
SAM 0199rs
SAM 0200rs
SAM 0200rs
SAM 0205rs
SAM 0206rs
SAM 0207rs
SAM 0208rs
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

can you grow year around outside , is there winter in Hawaii , prob a stupid question because i never heard anyone say don't go to Hawaii during this time or that time .....blessings soser

We can grow year round. The summers longest day is 13 1/2. Winters shortest day is about 11 hours. We do have winter in HI, but its more of a tropical kind winter. Instead of snow we get rain. Growing in HI is definitely a whole lot different than what most books and research says. Its always a challenge over here. We have a whole different set of variables to work in. I enjoy the challenge. Aloha and many blessings to you. PL.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
We can grow year round. The summers longest day is 13 1/2. Winters shortest day is about 11 hours. We do have winter in HI, but its more of a tropical kind winter. Instead of snow we get rain. Growing in HI is definitely a whole lot different than what most books and research says. Its always a challenge over here. We have a whole different set of variables to work in. I enjoy the challenge. Aloha and many blessings to you. PL.

Certainly some climates are better then others for plants of all types. Based on your experience is HI a better climate for cannabis, or not so much?

outwest

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Certainly some climates are better then others for plants of all types. Based on your experience is HI a better climate for cannabis, or not so much?

outwest

Its absolutely awesome for it. Like I said, different variables, but super good. The sun is so hot. Makes everything sticky and juicy. Lol. At 86 degree days , 74 degree nights, and humidity that varies with the weather, its a challenge, but way more better than anything ever flown in from Cali. for sure. Peace and happy healing. PL.

P.S. That is why you never see the Homies from HI. Its like gold and never sold.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Seven Ghosts look like a pheno I lost. Im gonna pop more seeds and find that shit again Nice pics, Bnutt!

Top Bottom