Alien Genetics Review

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Big Costa420

Hey everyone, I wanted to write up a overall review of the Alien gear for people who are considering purchasing. I definitely feel I need to give these beans proper credit.

I purchased Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock Candy. Basically, I narrow my genetics down to a "top 3". I have ran hundreds of strains as I am always searching for better and better genetics. I had ran Cali Connection's Alien crosses and Alien Dawg, Sour Aliens, and Alien OG were all in my top three at some point.

Before trying Alien Technology last year, I had a top 3 that had lasted for about a year and a half. Basically, no new genetics were able to knock out my top three in a while.

They were:

Green Crack "Grass Valley" cut
Bubba Kush
Girl Scout Cookies "Forum" cut

Well, I have had the absolute pleasure of running Tahoe Alien and Alien Rock candy 3 times now. They knocked out 2 of the top 3. I can't even start to explain how talented this man is to accomplish this feat. I still can't believe it. The first two I tried BOTH ended up on top. His genetics seem to get better and better every time I run them. Germination was near perfect, zero hermi traits, uniformity, and something I had never seen in my life.......MULTIPLE keepers in one pack. I have always been able to narrow it down to one, until now. Amazing. I even received 15 seeds in one pack, which is also a first.

It's clear to me that Alien raised the bar all the way up to where it should be. No more unproven males/females and using hermi genetics if you want to compete with Alien. He provided full disclosure regarding his genetics and provided more than sufficient pictures and grow tips. He released genetics on both sides that are truly ELITE and usually only accessible to a select few. Alien Technology is a true glimpse into the small elite breeding circles in California that we only read about. On top of all this....he's also just plain good people. What more can you ask for?

Buy Alien Tech!! Now!
BirdDawg
what does the Alien Rock Kandy , & Purple Tahoe Alien genetics consist of I got both of those but haven't had to time to pop them

B

Big Costa420

This is my Keeper pheno of Aliens Mystery Strain

View attachment 295323
Love ur work beautiful , I was wondering what genetics are in the Alien Rock Kandy & Purple Tahoe Alien I have them both but I haven't had time to pop them
let me know brother I'm looking to pop some more when space opens up

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple tahoe alien = purple uurkle x tahoe alien
Tahoe alien = tahoe x alien kush
Alien kush = Las Vegas purple kush x alien tech

....there's a quick breakdown for you

Wavegem

Wavegem

I thought purple Tahoe alien = purple alien kush x Tahoe alien.
Purple alien kush = purple uurkle x alien kush. Anyway I found a bomb purple pheno tastes just like berry skittles. Fire candy, some phenos did not color up. I had 3 phenos and one was super dank. Going through some alien cookies will post what I find.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I think your right. The public release was purple alien kush x tahoe alien. I forgot I had two versions of that one. Good call man

B

Big Costa420

I thought purple Tahoe alien = purple alien kush x Tahoe alien.
Purple alien kush = purple uurkle x alien kush. Anyway I found a bomb purple pheno tastes just like berry skittles. Fire candy, some phenos did not color up. I had 3 phenos and one was super dank. Going through some alien cookies will post what I find.
hey brother any pics of the Purle Tahoe Alien ,
also which is better Purple Tahoe Alien , Tahoe Alien or Galactic Tahoe
wondering which to put into rotation to sprout

B

Big Costa420

I observed some purple phenos in every Alien strain I ran Big Costa420

Purple phenos were fairly common in everything I ran,and were dominant in a couple of Alien strains

I try to keep my night time temps around 65-67 degrees.
I appreciate it brother

Wavegem

Wavegem

I appreciate it brother

Let me give some more info. First alien is good but not great. I did find great but it was far and few between. That's me. One of them was in the purple Tahoe alien. I can't describe how good it smelled. I had three females one smelled really light berry purple creamy marshmallow but real candy mouthwatering. It was sick and the joints tasted amazing I felt like a celebrity. It's the type of shit when it's going around the room your looking at it to see where it is. You know what I am saying. That was my keeper you can tell just by smell one creams and just tells you.

Myco

Myco

I think I need to grow some Alien genetics. Every sample I've smoked has been flame, and I keep hearing more and more good. Thanks to everyone that's contributed to this thread! Now... choices... choices...

So nobody has grown the Tahoe Alien F2's yet?

B

Big Costa420

Let me give some more info. First alien is good but not great. I did find great but it was far and few between. That's me. One of them was in the purple Tahoe alien. I can't describe how good it smelled. I had three females one smelled really light berry purple creamy marshmallow but real candy mouthwatering. It was sick and the joints tasted amazing I felt like a celebrity. It's the type of shit when it's going around the room your looking at it to see where it is. You know what I am saying. That was my keeper you can tell just by smell one creams and just tells you.
Already brother sounds good I'm popping that next with the beans that I made with Black Widow male(Mr.Nice) to the White Master Kush (OG Raskals) ,
Purple Pain Killers( Med Man) to the White Maser kush & Tangerine Power (Sin City) to the White Master Kush

hermieHerman

hermieHerman

I have had a few friends not so lucky with Aliens gear. They had alot of males with the few that were females to became hermie. Before I buy into Alien genetics I want to see some complete grow logs.
Could someone please post some complete grow log links? Its easy to post a pic of a bud with a name. I dont trust people that easy. It has to be earned. For all I know these people are paid to post this stuff.

green punk

green punk

I have had a few friends not so lucky with Aliens gear. They had alot of males with the few that were females to became hermie. Before I buy into Alien genetics I want to see some complete grow logs.
Could someone please post some complete grow log links? Its easy to post a pic of a bud with a name. I dont trust people that easy. It has to be earned. For all I know these people are paid to post this stuff.

To be fare. It seems the Alien (male not the breeder) crosses that Raskal did also had herm tendencies.

Top Bottom