Alien Genetics Testimonials

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

has anyone grown the Alien Purple Kush yet? I'm curious to know if its a big yielder or not. I definitely know I dont have the necessary space to pop everything at once so I have to be selective.

Yeah im a bit crazy for buying these expensive seeds with limited experience in farming and none in propagating them, but whether its good or bad, I've always been the type to run straight off the bat and skip crawling and walking all together.
well with that attitude you should be fine , might as well start off with something you know is fire , better to judge your skills with true tested genetic's than bag seed. Just be educated on what your doing and all should be fine, the plants grow them selfs like kids .... just need to feed them and make sure they drink ... kind of like kids too...

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to say, after growing out some optimus prime, kraken, and just about to chop some alien grenades...

I am thoroughly impressed with this gear and very happy with my decision to purchase. On top of being super nice looking, smelling, and tasting, it also consistently finishes with remarkable speed. This ranks right at the top of all seeds (and many of the clones) I've run to date. Props.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

And Now at 2.6ft Turning Purple Alien Grenade!!! Day 44 Sorry about the quality i suck!
2012 09 19 170515

2012 09 19 170421

2012 09 19 170412

2012 09 19 170453

IMG 20120919 170747

IMG 20120919 170733

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Thanks Medusa. Yeah i cant try out side shots in las vegas houses to close Lol! but im going to get a new camera and take better shots usally i can take better photos with this thing! But on another note this girl smells of Heavey Grape Meaty Funk! Crazy! only one out of 5 phenos.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks Medusa. Yeah i cant try out side shots in las vegas houses to close Lol! but im going to get a new camera and take better shots usally i can take better photos with this thing! But on another note this girl smells of Heavey Grape Meaty Funk! Crazy! only one out of 5 phenos.
Om m!!!y Gosh H man is there no booby shots you could practice, Bugs ,cars practice on your toes! ( just kidding you) Okay!?;) Not meaning to take plants outside:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom