Alien Genetics Testimonials

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Pic of the day....lol..(always more on my thread)
i took some nite shots this morning ;)

Greasy Rock Candy

Rockcandyniteshot923

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Them there3 outdoor ladies are lookin killer Ken. Ive been curious as to which Alien lines would be the most suited for runnin out in the sun. Mold and bug wise ofcourse. Those arc look down right sick!!!
Thanks for sharing
Ken
great job ken! i would be stoked on those trees too, very nice! :cool:
Thanks You Guys :)

Ken; No mold or major bug problems at all with my ARC and ewok...so far...and Im almost done!!! :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, you're killing it! Thank you so much for sharing your outdoor photos. I haven't had much time to get online lately...just saw a bunch of your pics. Outstanding work....keep it up bro!

And once again...thanks for the pics/log. It is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

A

:D "Like"

Thanks So Much !
And
Right back at ya. Huge Respect. Outstanding work!
You are greatly appreciated Sir!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, thou it is not a flowering beautiful female budding plant , I find this plant absolutely stunning its the stud of male flowers , has three of the biggest strongest limbs I have ever seen , just like its sister , I have never flowered or grew flowers with the strength of these genetic's , the growth and thickness of the stems absolutley amazes me... Alien genetic's rock, This guy will be kept around for sure.... even the leaf's are beautiful..... and he has big balls
IMG 20120923 01148

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

420 looking good and really appreciate the pics and work you do, it really helps others. Looking forward to a smoke report on Grenades. Hope the taste and buzz matches the look of these.

Top Bottom