Alien Genetics Testimonials

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Alien has got the best genetics I have grown on the market. No offense to all the other breeders out there! It's just my opinion. Congrats to all who have aqquired his work. Alien is def a cool cat. I appreciate all the flavors he brings to the scene! I cant thanx him enough for his generosity and compassion to others. Big ups, A.
My pics 1591
My pics 1577
My pics 1536

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
me either bro. you got that keeper from 1, i popped 5. . . . im fucked haha in a good way. this should get interesting very soon. how much stretch did have after 12/12
U popped 5 of them! Ur in it 2 win it, bro. Hopefully u find a nice purple lady like mine. She didn't stretch that much after I flipped her. I only topped her once as well. Best of luck with ur grow!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
green punk

green punk

With all due respect to Alien and crew... The jurey is still out in this neck of the woods. I ran some FPOG seeds and AGV. Of seven soaked of the FPOG I got seven females. There are 3 phenos. At this point, I believe the seedlings produced some good plants, that certainly have been cloned and will be grown out a time or two and dialed in before a real verdict is handed down. I will say at this point that of the ones I currently have none of them are "Holy Shit thats the Keeper". Three exhibit he FP smell. There are four that will be kept for further RnD. But I will say that another grower/environment could certainly improve the out come of these phenos.

The AGV, of the seven that soaked, one never cracked, one the tail got curled back into seed and never fully unfurled to make a tap. Of the five sprouts, 3 females 2 males. One of the males is a serious stud, collected a gram or so of pollen from him. Of the three females 3 phenos. Very fruity berry grape tang with some og funk. One more pronounced than the others. As far as potency, the potency on these AGV are similar to the FPOG. Nothing that is in the "whoa is that weed, sweaty forehead dept". But once again, I will continue to RnD the girls because I know there is a bunch of potential.

Top Bottom