Alien Genetics Testimonials

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

o ok thanks so BIG is that the same thing or something diff i know he's prob busy as hell right now so i thought i'd ask someone else thanks

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Pal kid 2
Garbage pal kid
i think i might have something he might like that one is for him this one is for me

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

yo buddys I got some fire alien master anyone grown that yet ??? just got them in the mail today nice lil water melons hope they are super dooper-

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I have them but havent grown them yet. Those are OG Raskals creation though, not Aliens', just in case you werent aware, sorry if you were. Peace to ya FS! Motiv
thanks for the info but yea alien made me aware of that , figured his name was in there maybe was a og x alien gear but cool man , happy growing to ya

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
thanks for the info but yea alien made me aware of that , figured his name was in there maybe was a og x alien gear but cool man , happy growing to ya
No problem homie, happy growing to you as well. I know it can get confusing at times with "Alien" the strain and "Alien" the breeder. Was just makin sure you had the proper info, not a big deal in any way, those should be DANK as well, Raskal is also an amazing breeder. Peace and blessings! Motiv

D

Digger

haven't finished any Alien gear yet, but I can testify to how fast the beans break ground. I've got two Moonwalkers above dirt and the Tahoe Alien F2, should be breaking ground tomorrow. All beans soaked for less than four hours, then straight to dirt. The moonwalkers were the first to show. Both above ground in less than 3 days. W. T. F!!! Gotta love it.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
haven't finished any Alien gear yet, but I can testify to how fast the beans break ground. I've got two Moonwalkers above dirt and the Tahoe Alien F2, should be breaking ground tomorrow. All beans soaked for less than four hours, then straight to dirt. The moonwalkers were the first to show. Both above ground in less than 3 days. W. T. F!!! Gotta love it.
Digger you will be in awe of Aliens beans Good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom