william76

william76

Show that shyt when she ready love to see
Will do,heres a few alien napalm in veg not very good pic but you get the idea,
IMG 20140815 210621
not the biggest buds when done but one of frostiest and she reeks,76

A

AlkeMyst

Here is a few pics of some dried and cured nugs for ya.

Alien Napalm #2. This is my second keeper out of the pack. Stinks of a Fuely Rotten Oranges kinda smell. Dark overall in color with shades of purple. Yields decent but not ginormous. Grows short and very balanced with strong side branching.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Here is a few pics of some dried and cured nugs for ya.

Alien Napalm #2. This is my second keeper out of the pack. Stinks of a Fuely Rotten Oranges kinda smell. Dark overall in color with shades of purple. Yields decent but not ginormous. Grows short and very balanced with strong side branching.

View attachment 435100 View attachment 435101
Multiple keepers per pack very likely with all A's creations. Found these 2 phenos out of 4 beans, napalm ogIMG 0672 IMG 0657

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I got so much of his gear to go through..Everyone Those Napalm look Kill JLR how does that thin leafed purple pheno yield bro? I havnt seen that thin leaves like that before. Sorta Haze like.

jlr42024

jlr42024

It grew like a typical og but lots of branch strength from the AK just like A said it would. I recieved my starfighter and fpog beans after a lousy summer harvest of the Napalm og so I tossed it, huge mistake! That pheno proved better then just about everything I found in the SF & fpog beans.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I grew Aliens personal keeper pheno of Tahoe Alien and it was dank. Dense golfball nugs that literally finished in 55 days. If I were any of you guys I would swoop in on the buy 2 get one free deal and pick up 3 packs of the Tahoe Alien to search through.

Last edited:
below frigid

below frigid

P8180062
P8180055
Here is a few shots of a Evil Kenevil OG I have outdoors. I am bummed I only have one going. I wish I would of kept the male. Somebody was nice enough to give me 2 seeds, She is the plant on the left. I hit here with some Goji OG love dust today.

SNTS1

SNTS1

Been curious about those for a bit. I only have alien grenades but still in the fridge.... So much ridiculous potential dank to go thru if you buy seeds from the breeders on the farm. A very nice 1st world problem to have.... Grateful.
Would love to have seeds from every breeder on the farm! But finally get to see these in action.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I grew Aliens personal keeper pheno of Tahoe Alien and it was dank. Dense golfball nugs that literally finished in 55 days. If I were any of you guys I would swoop in on the buy 2 get one free deal and pick up 3 packs of the Tahoe Alien to search through.
You wouldn't happen to have any pics of A's pheno of that TA you possessed? I'd like to find something similar seeing what it brought to all the crosses it fathered. Thanks surfr!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I don't man. I lost all my photos of that round. She is easy to please. Maybe double stretch. Sturdy branches. Very high calyx to leaf ratio with rock hard golf balls all over the place. I'd say average node spacing. She smelled like an OG with a little bit of something else in there, something sweet. The high was strong but a nice mellow buzz, good around the campfire or just chillin.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I don't man. I lost all my photos of that round. She is easy to please. Maybe double stretch. Sturdy branches. Very high calyx to leaf ratio with rock hard golf balls all over the place. I'd say average node spacing. She smelled like an OG with a little bit of something else in there, something sweet. The high was strong but a nice mellow buzz, good around the campfire or just chillin.
Thanks surfr is good to see you around theses parts and willing to answer questions regarding A's gear. We haven't communicated in the past but I've been aware of your presence throughout the last few yrs and respect your work. Take care.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Glad to see A's gear still selling well! It still amazes me that all the hate and problems subsided once Alien left the scene. How could more then 150 packs sale without one percent of the supposed problems less than 50 packs reportedly caused when the hate campaign was in effect?

jlr42024

jlr42024

Glad to see A's gear still selling well! It still amazes me that all the hate and problems subsided once Alien left the scene. How could more then 150 packs sale without one percent of the supposed problems less than 50 packs reportedly caused when the hate campaign was in effect?
EDIT: 150 packs of LAD

jlr42024

jlr42024

For all the farmers who have found success within A's genetics I am curious as to which strain you like the most and why. Second are the majority of keepers TA leaners and if not which strain have you found that passed is genetic expression stronger then the seemingly dominant TA? Thanks this might help with picking from the remaining packs available on the bay for myself and others!

Top Bottom