Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

OBS had something to do with the original Alien gear I am NOT sure about the full story though. He does produce that straight crack but its hard to get his gear I think only available in Cali.
Obs found the original alien tech,then created the first alien hybrids,the techs extinct as far as anybody knows,real fire strains,ive been looking for the alien fommagio for a while,but I've gave up now,they are real rare,iv x,d aliendog to alien napalm,im hopeing for something alien dom,all the best,76

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Obs found the original alien tech,then created the first alien hybrids,the techs extinct as far as anybody knows,real fire strains,ive been looking for the alien fommagio for a while,but I've gave up now,they are real rare,iv x,d aliendog to alien napalm,im hopeing for something alien dom,all the best,76

What is the Fommagio?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I was in Detroit when I first found out about the Alien gear. Around 2010 I believe, there was this strain from Alien it was rock hard purple nugs that looked unreal and the smell was out this world. It was coming from Cali at around 4000/lb. I have not seen it since 2012

william76

william76

What is the Fommagio?
It's uk cheese x alien tech,the first alien x,s were done by obs now people are hybridising them looking for alien doms,cause the tech is supposedly extinct now,but there's a lot more too it than that though,but I don't know much more,just that alien technology was a landrace afghani hashplant,brought back by a soldier like the white frostwise,strong and long lasting,theres other threads and info on the tech and it's hybrids here on the farm,76

jlr42024

jlr42024

maybe i should have been clear this isn't another alien bashing thread! it's actually meant to bring together the few of us who may share a different view of A then the rest of you and who have found those gems within his gear. there's plenty other threads to spread your negativity thank you!

jlr42024

jlr42024

IMG 0034

FPOG x StarfighterF2

jlr42024

jlr42024

@jlr42024 FPOG looks sick man and those napalms look much different then any pheno I got. Taste/Smell on FPOG?
the Pebble Fighter mom was a cereal and milk pheno crossed to the StarfighterF2 TA giving it complex pallet that really comes down to what the grower is capable of pulling out because the cereal taste is there but so is the mix of Tahoe/lvpk it's all in there!

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

the Pebble Fighter mom was a cereal and milk pheno crossed to the StarfighterF2 TA giving it complex pallet that really comes down to what the grower is capable of pulling out because the cereal taste is there but so is the mix of Tahoe/lvpk it's all in there!

Which do you prefer the Napalm or fpog?

jlr42024

jlr42024

biggest mistake i made was culling the Napalm for the several Starfighter crosses i recieved only because i believe that napalm#1 was an extremely rare pheno, it had a haze quality to it ive yet to see again and the potency to match!
i gotta believe the fpog to be better based on genetic make up but with A all his crosses are fantastic he brings the best out of a stain that passes into his gear better then just about any other breeder inho!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sorry, I haven't the chance to grow his gear, but I give MAD props to all that contributed from what I see.
STR8

Top Bottom