Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trippinballz

trippinballz

No disrespect meant from here. I can only relay what happened to me/another respected grower here. Ain't gonna lie about it. That's as wrong as saying there's a keeper in every pack! You guys are fortunate to find such gems.

good luck all.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i found a couple bad ass keepers of lemon alien dawg and no hermies in them its lemon chem fuel loud tight med to big nuggets super frosty
but the alien grenades pack i have 3 beans left and out of the rest of the pack they were ok no show stoppers i wish i could have gotten rock candy instead or a better pack of grenades
i do have some fpog to pop and sour fpog along with starfighter f2s
i have noticed that aliens gear is way more sensitive to chem nutes than when i run my TLO organic tea and will throw a couple of nanners but not full blown hermies if given MOAB or bloom finishers thats why im totally organic now ..
but that is just what "I" have experienced in my set up everyone is different i have had good luck with certain strains and friends didnt for example i have a Chemdog 91 and i can not get this plant to do a good run period .. i have tried 7 different times so im not running it again but i have a double under dawg that is straight burnt rubber skunk and it works in my set up like a dream and i know peeps that run the Chemdog 91 with no problem
your not gonna find a keeper in every pack of seeds no matter who the breeder is or the genetics but there are beans where u pop one and its straight fire keeper .
i got another pack on the way cause i only got 1 bean left due to my old lady popping beans and killing them all off on accident .
so good luck to all and i love my 2 lemon alien dawg phenos i will find some pics of them and post sometime in next couple of weeks
DGD

jlr42024

jlr42024

i never guaranteed a keeper per pack shit i don't even have anything to do with Alien Genetics other then being a fan of A's work that i believe is underrated and that when compared to other breeders your likely to find what most farmers would consider worthy of keeping in rotation in the garden. I'm not a representative nor spokesman for Alien Genetics or the man himself so what is said in my posts within my thread are strictly my opinion resulting from personal experience growing the genetics properly. these genetics similar to others of superior quality are often unforgiving and tricky to really get dialed in obvious in my pics of Napalm OG in which i showed how different one pheno could get. so yes i believe you'll like a pheno enough in 1 pack to keep around given you get her best in your set up but really how could one ever guarantee such a thing?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

I agree @jlr42024 I hate when people say "i didn't find a keeper in my pack" bla bla that's too bad. I have run tons of packs on diff. gear that were fire but not what I was looking for so I discard them.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

20141119 223235

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I have been able to find a keeper in every pack of a's gear except the grenades.. I have a killer crash helmet and 2 lad keepers out of one pack one straight lemon kush smelling pheno and the other is the complete opposite..and more fuel smelling .. Everytime I order seeds I debate picking up more to hunt through.. There is definitely some fire in there..

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I also have an alien hallucination keeper that was found in one pack....short squat purple from the stem up and a funky smell I can't put my finger on but always go back for more.

jlr42024

jlr42024

I agree @jlr42024 I hate when people say "i didn't find a keeper in my pack" bla bla that's too bad. I have run tons of packs on diff. gear that were fire but not what I was looking for so I discard them.
My elders smacked the shit out of me when i complained about not finding a decent specimen out of a pack or two and i then would here the old back in my day speech about the hundreds of beans they'd go threw to maybe find just one true female with acceptable qualities. people expect the holy grail out of 10 seeds when in reality our parents would have considered each female in almost any pack of seeds we have available today a holy grail. this should remind us to appreciate how lucky we are with the meds we all take for granted and the availability to obtain them.

slausongardens

slausongardens

i popped one or 2 seeds each of the grenades, crash helmet and ewok.. they came out decent, at the time i had 25 different strains going and a lot of them were better then the alien gear.. one of the grenades was fire though.. fat sour nugs. didn't keep any of them but ill probably pop more from these packs and see if anything better comes up. my friend just did a whole room of the fruity pebble and i didn't really like it.. it yields very nice and has a strong stone but not comparable to a lot of these other strains.. my friend really liked it though and is actually running it again.

i left the forums 2 years ago and alien was still on top dropping packs.. i guess i missed the drama, no clue what happened. only bad thing i'd say is they were too expensive.

jlr42024

jlr42024

what happened was a rediculousness smear campaign launched against him based on a farmers first posts here at the farm in which the topic was his LAD hermie problem and after being questioned we concluded he was full of it (not to mention this being a chem cross and we know there's issues w\chems) but by that time anybody who had the slightest problem with his gear threw it up under the microscope of this thread of hate and until then All his gear was receiving high praise and insane auction prices. Alien completely avoided the issue and basically retired from online breeding which rubbed people the wrong way. i don't agree with how he handled things buti can't blame him for his actions after all i believe he was just a fellow farmer who we begged to breed his genetics for public release which were not his initial plans (obviously i can't know for certain but i believe this to be true)
I believe the community lost the best man at matching elite clone only strains or phenos andvmaking uniquely spectacular specimens! Anybody who's had success with his creations knows this to be true along with the insanely real chances of pulling a keeper per pack or a respectable pheno in anyones garden.

A Dawg

A Dawg

excllent thread here fellas, well to be honest i was the very first tester pack that obsoul33t sent out which had 4 of his alien crosses. I was able to find a mind blowing satty dom alien dawg, which is still around. Well i havent really even popped seeds since that drop, he was so kind to send me 4 packs months before the first release, anyways this clip tested at 30.8% lol i shit u not

soserthc1

soserthc1

excllent thread here fellas, well to be honest i was the very first tester pack that obsoul33t sent out which had 4 of his alien crosses. I was able to find a mind blowing satty dom alien dawg, which is still around. Well i havent really even popped seeds since that drop, he was so kind to send me 4 packs months before the first release, anyways this clip tested at 30.8% lol i shit u not
Pictures ? And do you mean you where the very first tester ?

slausongardens

slausongardens

what happened was a rediculousness smear campaign launched against him based on a farmers first posts here at the farm in which the topic was his LAD hermie problem and after being questioned we concluded he was full of it (not to mention this being a chem cross and we know there's issues w\chems) but by that time anybody who had the slightest problem with his gear threw it up under the microscope of this thread of hate and until then All his gear was receiving high praise and insane auction prices. Alien completely avoided the issue and basically retired from online breeding which rubbed people the wrong way. i don't agree with how he handled things buti can't blame him for his actions after all i believe he was just a fellow farmer who we begged to breed his genetics for public release which were not his initial plans (obviously i can't know for certain but i believe this to be true)
I believe the community lost the best man at matching elite clone only strains or phenos andvmaking uniquely spectacular specimens! Anybody who's had success with his creations knows this to be true along with the insanely real chances of pulling a keeper per pack or a respectable pheno in anyones garden.

i think it was the price he was selling them at that made people wanna find flaws in his gear.. people thought hey if you're gonna sell beans at 150-1000 a pack they better be perfect. as opposed to $50 a pack where if theres problems you could be like whatever they were only $50. i remember i was upset when i bought the ewok and found out it wasn't the real albert walker and just the mislabeled clone that floated around LA.. i was like dang i spent 150 for a pack of beans of a clone i ran and chucked. his gear was getting high praise and insane auction prices but that was at a time when none of us really grew any of it.. we were just going off beautiful pics and insane genetics.

not trying to rehash anything cuz it seems like a sensitive subject around here.. i just wasn't around here at that time when the drama happened so you're post interested me.

i think we lost an amazing grower that posted some of the best pics I've ever seen. boy did his pics look amazing! and he was a very knowledgeable grower. hopefully he'll come back as just a farmer at least.

people are always gonna hate the guy on top. but look on the bright side.. we got archive seeds dropping for better prices!!!

jlr42024

jlr42024

i think it was the price he was selling them at that made people wanna find flaws in his gear.. people thought hey if you're gonna sell beans at 150-1000 a pack they better be perfect. as opposed to $50 a pack where if theres problems you could be like whatever they were only $50. i remember i was upset when i bought the ewok and found out it wasn't the real albert walker and just the mislabeled clone that floated around LA.. i was like dang i spent 150 for a pack of beans of a clone i ran and chucked. his gear was getting high praise and insane auction prices but that was at a time when none of us really grew any of it.. we were just going off beautiful pics and insane genetics.

not trying to rehash anything cuz it seems like a sensitive subject around here.. i just wasn't around here at that time when the drama happened so you're post interested me.

i think we lost an amazing grower that posted some of the best pics I've ever seen. boy did his pics look amazing! and he was a very knowledgeable grower. hopefully he'll come back as just a farmer at least.

people are always gonna hate the guy on top. but look on the bright side.. we got archive seeds dropping for better prices!!!
as for the ewok i thought that was cleared up and it was indeed albert walker not diego walker or whatever. I've known a cut of albert up here in the pnw since the 90's and the ewok i grew expressed very similar characteristics, there's no mistaking the smell of the real albert.

jlr42024

jlr42024

as these packs of A's gear dwindle down remember its the last of his gear we're likely to ever see again and I'm fairly sure what's available on the bay is it and there won't be a re stock other then the possibility of a few non payments. i don't visit other sites so I'm not sure if there's any available elsewhere but if so there probably not buy 2 get 1 free!
also a few weeks back the entire stock of LAD & TA disappeared so I'm curious if somebody's trying a remake of starfighter and if so i hope they share there results that would be interesting to see. good luck to everybody who believes in these genetics and grabs any of the remaining packs and to those of us still running Alien Genetics in our gardens.

Top Bottom