Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Now that A's been out the game for a while I'm curious to see how his creations have held up and what new gems might have been found within his gear. Anybody with pics or comments of Aliens gear please post I'm sure plenty are still interested in seeing results.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Alien has a strain that is the most sought after where I currently am. I know a guy who went to Cali and paid 10k for a cut. The results still get you top dollar. I currently have some LAD and Napalm OG running. Will post pics soon.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Right on farmers that's what I'm hoping A will maybe understand and see from all the praise that even though he had one strain become questionable in which all the negativity inevitably drove him from the public that he did do a service to the mmj Community and I've yet to find a breeder with such solid gear in a single pack. Alien Genetics is the only breeder I order a single pack from knowing I'll find my keeper. It's beyond a shame losing him from the public because in my opinion nobody can take clone only cuts cross them creating something unique blowing our minds!
Who knows maybe we'll get another taste of A's creations one day separating Alien from the Alien Tech fiasco.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Haha, you know how many seeds you can look thru for 10k?
I would like to know also 10K ? Alien grapevine ..Still have several unopened alien gear ..someday
Purple ALG 002

jlr42024

jlr42024

If your out there A I know it's not an ideal situation breeding but your ability to marry clone only strains into a completely unique creation is unmatched! Your return would be widely welcomed within the mmj Community as any real farmer who's had the pleasure to grow your gear would kill for something new from you brother! Take it easy wherever the mothership has landed these days...

A

AlkeMyst

Mad Love to Alien! I have had nothing but success and stellar results with Aliens Gear. My mother room is overloaded with great phenos that I can't get rid of because almost every bean has been a keeper. I have nothing but love and gratitude. Gardening for me is not about competition. Its about working together to create magic, health, wellness, and abundance. Aliens work has helped me along my path significantly.

Purple Tahoe Alien - Second Seed
 DSF0524

Alien Napalm Og - First Seed
DSCF0015

Alien Grenades - First Seed
DSCF0020

jlr42024

jlr42024

its to bad none of our grow journals are around any longer or A's forum all together there was some useful info within a lot of our posts in just about every thread. my avi pic is a napalm og keeper found out of four beans 2 of which were male and the other female was every bit as good just wasnt my preference of taste. Alien killed it with every creation he released! i dont see what the difference is if he had elders or a mentor helping along the way didnt we all learn from someone else one way or another? im glad to admit my elders and online mentors have shortened what seems to be a ten yr learning curve at the least into 2 very short yrs for me! for a guy who wasnt here to breed but then talked into by the community because we all greedily wanted his gems for ourselves only to have the community turn on him when a farmer with questionable practices had unsatisfactory results with a cross containing a chem which everybody knows has its problems with nanners and herms, was well within his rights to fade back into the private domain. its funny because in the last yr Id estimate almost 100 packs of lemon alien dogs have sold from the bay and how many people have posted there problems with it? how things change when your not being targeted when your no longer the man on top!

squiggly

squiggly

The whole Alien shit that went down was such a clusterfuck dude. He's way too chill to ever want to involve himself with that again, just judging based on my experiences with him.

End of the day the people who ran him out would find themselves at the end of pitchforks and torches if most people were aware of the role they played in him backing out. I ended up being stripped of mod status because I defended him so hard (and stepped on the wrong toes in so doing).

I'm pretty convinced that the only way you're touching new Alien gear from now on is if you know the guy. Luckily, I've got a connect.

Sad to say but the rest of the planet is probably boned.

All I'll say is just learn the lesson and apply it in the future. Hate doesn't get anyone anywhere.

pura

pura

very nice! what does the napalm smell like? thanks for sharing, cant wait to see more!

jlr42024

jlr42024

The whole Alien shit that went down was such a clusterfuck dude. He's way too chill to ever want to involve himself with that again, just judging based on my experiences with him.

End of the day the people who ran him out would find themselves at the end of pitchforks and torches if most people were aware of the role they played in him backing out. I ended up being stripped of mod status because I defended him so hard (and stepped on the wrong toes in so doing).

I'm pretty convinced that the only way you're touching new Alien gear from now on is if you know the guy. Luckily, I've got a connect.

Sad to say but the rest of the planet is probably boned.

All I'll say is just learn the lesson and apply it in the future. Hate doesn't get anyone anywhere.
Well showcase them new alien creations your connect gotcha we're all dying to see what A's been up to.

pura

pura

Have those napalm ogs harvested yet? Would love to see them:rolleyes:

Top Bottom