Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Iv been growing his alien napalm to for at least the last year,got a keeper,female,real frosty and stinks,hard to describe,maybe deisely/grapefuit fuelly,ill get a pic later,but it's fire,76
Alien's creations are some of the most underrated specimens out there! Granted there's a few famous strains but for how solid his gear was (a keeper per pack very likely) most has been overlooked possibly because the TA being used repeatedly as the father or maybe it's the attachment to the AT controversy and the rest of the BS with the LAD which I might add has sold almost 150 packs in the recent months and no negative feedback! Whatever the reason along with his early retirement is a tremendous loss to the mmj community, one can only imagine what creations we're all missing out on!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

it was the Barney's farm LSD, its skunk#1 x Mazar... I'm not at liberty to tell you who he got it from but i can tell you that i have personally run that specific cut and it is something special.... You can really smell the skunk#1, its kinda similar to a very heavy jack, or at least thats what a lot of people said, jack with a bit of pineapple fruit to her, super frosty almost looks like green ribbon when done except bright orange hairs...

william76

william76

Well,ill be trying a few more of his creations too,still packs on the bay,there down in price to,not sure what one though,76

jlr42024

jlr42024

it was the Barney's farm LSD, its skunk#1 x Mazar... I'm not at liberty to tell you who he got it from but i can tell you that i have personally run that specific cut and it is something special.... You can really smell the skunk#1, its kinda similar to a very heavy jack, or at least thats what a lot of people said, jack with a bit of pineapple fruit to her, super frosty almost looks like green ribbon when done except bright orange hairs...
Ok awesome and I only asked for the breeder incase nobody was sure what it was exactly and knowing the breeder would obviously be where to look. thanks for taking the time to reply I'm not sure many of us know it was that lsd used.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Ok awesome and I only asked for the breeder incase nobody was sure what it was exactly and knowing the breeder would obviously be where to look. thanks for taking the time to reply I'm not sure many of us know it was that lsd used.
Not a problem at all, in fact i think its important to know witch LSD strain or at least from with breeder was used.. I can tell you that in all honesty this is one of those special special cuts, i lost her about 6months ago, or at least contact with the person who would give her to me... She was a very nice yielder too, not that much stretch in coco or soil but would sprout a bit in rock wool for some reason...

B

BudCandy420

I am still running some Ewok. I possibly still have a Alien Grenade still going. I will know in a couple more weeks. All of his gear has been some real kick ass stuff. I will try to get some pics later. I am heading out to Colorado for a week.

jlr42024

jlr42024

A used the best cut of whatever strain it seemed and the TA male used in his crosses is amazing. Everybody who's had success with his gems knows there's serious medicine within them!
I wish I would have swooped his early work and some of the other's that aren't available now. I threw out 4 or 5 ewok mothers that could have been saved but they where the first seeds I'd ever bought and I had no idea about m to f ratios and how lucky I was getting all 8 beans to pop with no skill set then. I feel lucky to have 3 beans still to give another shot but if I only knew then what I....

william76

william76

I was thinking of xing the napalm to aliendog,then see if I can find something alien dominant,yeah?anyone know what strains lean more to the alien side? All the best 76

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I just popped a pack of Evil K OG from Alien , so we will see what comes of that . They will be doing a " OG OFF " of sorts vs BabaG Anahita , SinCity True Power og , & Franchize FaceOff Alien

Although I'm sure Ill find keepers in all 4 of these crosses : P

homegrownking

homegrownking

I have grown a few Alien strains and all were ill, LAD, Alien Grenades and most recently Purple Tahoe Alien which I would say is the best of the three. I have yet to smoke some, as she is still drying. She was a massive yielder of some fire nugz. A few Pics of the PTA
DSC03594
DSC03467
DSC03577

Latest posts

Top Bottom