Alien Genetics

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CountryFarm

CountryFarm

What trail I should follow for a good alien? You can tell I'm new to the site . But been building lumber forever . Just chasing a few gentics to do my thing with..

S

steelcanaries

CF....might be....f2s are where its at for the insane epic phenos, but theyre really diverse and you see a whole range of phenos, from utter trash to the ultimate keeper....thing is, need to run a bunch of em to have the best chance of finding that jewel....its possible in one pack, but odds probably arent on your side only runnin 10....run 50, chance s of finding that bad ass pheno go way up....run 100, you have an even better chance....if you want to find a good keeper out of just one pack, you may want to crack some f1s or an outcross....then again, Obs dont mess with junk and uses quality parents on both sides so his f2s might just be all dank....gotta run em to find out....hope this helps...all the best...steel

Lurch1287

Lurch1287

Lurch...is SHN the only legit place to find Franchise?? I like the sounds of the Irene x aliendog fems, but whats up with the pic of the strain? looks like beasters lol no disrespect to Obsoul33t...just want to make sure if i order, its legit....anyway to verify or are there other places to purchase?

As far as I know this is the only place. I couldn't say whether or not the genetics are legit. Obsoul33t is also on Instagram promoting Franchise

GrowItOut

GrowItOut

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Is it possible to get seeds or a cut of sour pebbles I'm literally dying for it Lol. Thanks.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Is it possible to get seeds or a cut of sour pebbles I'm literally dying for it Lol. Thanks.
You won't find either unless somebody has held onto a pack and is willing to give them up (highly unlikely) or somebody is willing to hook you up with a cut from there garden.

covertchem

covertchem

Astro dawg clone only
Screenshot 2015 01 22 13 50 34

covertchem

covertchem

Currently growing alien rock candy ... lemon alien dawg... still have beans of both. I give much respect and props to alien for their breeding program. Hope he'll get back to community soon missing ya I'm the midwest

jlr42024

jlr42024

What trail I should follow for a good alien? You can tell I'm new to the site . But been building lumber forever . Just chasing a few gentics to do my thing with..
are you looking for an Alien Genetics creation or something with alien tech in its make up?

kds710

kds710

I'd love to see reviews and feedback on all the strains currently available from the bay. I'm itchin crazy for some of what I see in all these pictures. Awesome job by everyone

kds710

kds710

Currently growing alien rock candy ... lemon alien dawg... still have beans of both. I give much respect and props to alien for their breeding program. Hope he'll get back to community soon missing ya I'm the midwest
Any pictures of your progress with them rock candy and lad's??

masshole61

masshole61

I would fucking love to get my hands on some Alien Rock Candy!
That and the original Starfighter are on my Holy Grail list!
Anyone ever hear of an Alien strain called "seven ghosts"?
It's a shame he's not around anymore but wherever he is, I'm sure he's smoking fire!

kds710

kds710

Napalm OG, LAD, TA, fuck they all sound amazing and $120 per pack isn't a bad price for the potential these beans hold. Personally a lot of the non-keepers for other growers on here would be keepers for me so I'd like to eventually come to a decision on what alien genetics strain I'd go with

Latest posts

Top Bottom