**Alien Grenade Wars **

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hello farmers! Welcome to my Alien Grenades grow thread. I would like to thank the homies Alien & Logic for making this possible. I did not want to take the easy way out & force this grow on with one of my other grow threads. I feel every grow I do. I want them to shine hard on their own!! Every strain should be able to hold it's own if you treat them right.. I think the Alien Grenades is ready for war & built for battle. Let the show begin....

Fresh out the Pack!!

Alien grenade wars

I lightly flushed 5 cups filled with organic soil mix with water. I placed each bean in each cup & covered them lightly with the soil & put them under the t5's..

Alien grenade wars 2

Alien grenade wars 3

Alien grenade wars 4

Alien grenade wars 5

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Alright dude you keep blowing all this gear up it's gonna be grow journal wars in here superfpog.I am going to have to start shooting germination pics off a hot blonde's belly in a Sec if you don't slow your roll.lol.nice show man.my buddy hooked me up with a few beans so I'm loading my grenades,puttin on my crash helmet,and leashing up my alien dawgs as we speak.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Haha, dig the cups bro, fuckin awesome. Oooowie, S OG bringin the Alien heat. Best of luck with the grow homie, i know you dont need it, but......., go massacre it brother. Will definitely be watching this one as well. Peace brother S OG! Motiv

A

Alien

Supporter
Another epic log from SuperOG! I have to say that I'm beyond impressed, bro...this is great. The different colored/decorated cups are the icing on the cake. Way to go the extra mile.

From all of us on the mothership....we can't say thank you enough for the time and research you are sharing with all of the other farmers here.

Front and center...let me know if you have any questions bro.

Cheers,
A

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I was thinking of a galactic showdown on my stage.ogrs vs aliens maybe,first I have to make twenty little cup tuxedos and hire a marching band to send these suckers moonside to keep up.killing it super og!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
sweet first up on this one! hope you find multiple keepers! 42o

Thanks 420! I hope I find plenty keepers too..

I like your style SuperOG! And I love your cup pattern choice! Great start to what is sure to be an amazing thread to watch, glad to be getting a front row seat!

-Meeks:D

I really appreciate that homie... I was just shaking things up a lil bit with the cups.. I'm glad you checked in though...

Looking good og, I have always started my seeds right in the dirt. Only the strong survive. I think it weeds out the plants with the weak immune systems. Does this thread mean the mothership can run on diesel.

Thanks rollon! I always been a toss them in the soil kinda guy.. I'm with you only the strong survive haha..

Just got my G's today and just dropped them in the soak. Popping them in the soil in the morning and will document this one. Only popped 3 G's and 4 RC's. Can't wait to see what happens.

Good luck! You have some dank on your hands bro..

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
sweet! I'm along for the ride. I picked up the Grenades as well. Only one I got from the drop! Looks epic!

I'm glad you along for the ride bro.. Make sure you run everything a couple times before you get rid of anything.. I run everything 2 or 3 times before I let them go.. Thanks again bro for tuning in..

Alright dude you keep blowing all this gear up it's gonna be grow journal wars in here superfpog.I am going to have to start shooting germination pics off a hot blonde's belly in a Sec if you don't slow your roll.lol.nice show man.my buddy hooked me up with a few beans so I'm loading my grenades,puttin on my crash helmet,and leashing up my alien dawgs as we speak.

You are pure funny fudge!! haha.. I'm feeling the hot blonde belly though.. Sound like you are ready for war with plenty of dank homie.. Thanks for stopping by..

Haha, dig the cups bro, fuckin awesome. Oooowie, S OG bringin the Alien heat. Best of luck with the grow homie, i know you dont need it, but......., go massacre it brother. Will definitely be watching this one as well. Peace brother S OG! Motiv

Thanks homie!! I'm not the only one bringin the Alien heat. You & a few other farmers have just as much heat if not more than me.. I'm looking forward to see how all your ladies turn out.. Turn them Lemon Alien Dawgs loose & throw them Alien Grenades out there. I'm pre-ordering my front row seat tickets for that show haha.. Stay cool homie!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Grenades!! Looking forward to these homie. Blow'em up!:D

Thanks for stopping by homie.. I'm gonna try & turn some heads....

Another epic log from SuperOG! I have to say that I'm beyond impressed, bro...this is great. The different colored/decorated cups are the icing on the cake. Way to go the extra mile.

From all of us on the mothership....we can't say thank you enough for the time and research you are sharing with all of the other farmers here.

Front and center...let me know if you have any questions bro.

Cheers,
A

I really appreiciate your more than kind words homie.. I respect the mothership alot! Hey Alien! If I treat my beans & plants like myself, family, & homies we all will Shine!! Much Love!!

Dam getting busy. This should be fun. Keep em crackin Super G.

Thanks for stopping by homie..

I was thinking of a galactic showdown on my stage.ogrs vs aliens maybe,first I have to make twenty little cup tuxedos and hire a marching band to send these suckers moonside to keep up.killing it super og!

haha.. You clowning me fudge! Thanks again..

Top Bottom