**Alien Grenade Wars **

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Just looked at the bunch today and still no heads a poppin'. However, 2 rock candy heads are above ground. Wishing only good vibes to all you Alien fanatics. Shakas.

Good luck & Good vibes back @ you...

ahh time for these chicks to shake it in the boom boom room . very clean and concise just as usual. looking forward to watching you do your thing with these bro. best of luck on this round!

cheese

oh yeah dont be trying to sneak any threads in under my nose again.. you know ill find you hahaha

Hey cheese! You have to be the livest, funniest homie I know haha.. much love...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Quick update: (5/5 popped) We on & poppin!!

DSC04118

DSC04120

DSC04121

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Here's a pic of my grenades, and their cousin rock candy..... I dropped 4 and 3 on the 14th. I was so excited they all popped, I popped another 3 candies on the 16th. Unreal pop rates for sure.

Look damn good bro.. Hell! their bigger than mine haha... Keep that shhhh up! Yea, they do have great pop rates. Good luck, hope you find what your looking for in those beans...

slausongardens

slausongardens

hell yeah, i ordered these too but havent gotten them yet, its got me stressing cuz i really cant afford to take that loss, i hope they come soon..

cant wait to see these grenades in flower!! ill keep checkin, good luck.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Grats on the 5 of 5 poppin brother! SICK! Aliens beans definitely are on point and in your hands we already know whats gonna happen........FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, haha. Enjoy bro! Keep that fire factory pumpin! Peace S OG! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
hell yeah, i ordered these too but havent gotten them yet, its got me stressing cuz i really cant afford to take that loss, i hope they come soon..

cant wait to see these grenades in flower!! ill keep checkin, good luck.

They will come homie! I can't wait for the Grenades to hit the bloom bloom room either..

Grats on the 5 of 5 poppin brother! SICK! Aliens beans definitely are on point and in your hands we already know whats gonna happen........FIRE, FIRE, FIRE, haha. Enjoy bro! Keep that fire factory pumpin! Peace S OG! Motiv

Yeah homie! Alien beans is out of control on the bean poppin ratio... Every bean I tossed in the soil raised their heads (Quick). But I'm just preaching to the choir telling you haha... All that FIRE you have going over there. Hell! I'm not doing no more than you. So thanks for the love you always show homie...

Latest posts

Top Bottom