**Alien Grenade Wars **

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Kepster don't feel let down. Let me show you some grenades that I did last winter. I also did a s1 deal on the meanest pheno I had. I got them on the test now and they all look like each other. Not to much variation from the pheno they came from. I am amazed at this shyt. Here is a few AG pheno pics to get you going.
SAM 0396rsSAM 0377rsSAM 0191rs

They all came out pretty well if you ask me. Super couch lockers with great pain suppression. Aloha and happy healing. PL.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
What I really like when I pop beans, against my urges, is to pop 10 and get one female. With AG, out of 23 I got 20 fems. fuck. its all good but have had issues with anthers. I foliar all the time so maybe thats why i haven't seen seeds... I do love the strain.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Damn... started combing thru this thread growing more and more anxious to see what came about that Alien Grenade strain only to be completely let down... what happened to Super OG and his AG grow? I received a few cuts a bit ago, one survived. It's now a mother and I'm attempting to clone them again. Anyone with any input on AG? Pro's/Cons? Do's/Dont's?

I'll gladly start a separate thread once they are reproduced and any experience that anyone may have would be appreciated!

grow some out, mass producer of dank budage, keepers galore
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/close-only-counts-in-horseshoes-alien-grenades.48702/

Mogrow

Mogrow

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bring the fire brother ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
It all tastes great. About a month cure and it gets better and better . There is one pheno that is as purple as can be and smells like grape soda. Totally ridiculous.

B

Big Costa420

Alright dude you keep blowing all this gear up it's gonna be grow journal wars in here superfpog.I am going to have to start shooting germination pics off a hot blonde's belly in a Sec if you don't slow your roll.lol.nice show man.my buddy hooked me up with a few beans so I'm loading my grenades,puttin on my crash helmet,and leashing up my alien dawgs as we speak.
hey how is that Crash helmet turning out in how many weeks is the flowering time and is it a good producer or not really I'm debating on buying it let me know brother I would very much appreciate it

B

Big Costa420

Another epic log from SuperOG! I have to say that I'm beyond impressed, bro...this is great. The different colored/decorated cups are the icing on the cake. Way to go the extra mile.

From all of us on the mothership....we can't say thank you enough for the time and research you are sharing with all of the other farmers here.

Front and center...let me know if you have any questions bro.

Cheers,
A

hey Alien friend from another planet I LOVE your Genetics I just bought the Tahoe Alien F2 can't wait to get it so I can post my garden run week for week right now I have your Fruity Pebble O.G in my garden right now and TRULY WORTH EVERY DOLLAR SPENT , soon I will post pics on another note I plan to buy all your stands but as for my question I need to know about Alien Hallucination , Alien Napalm OG , Moonwalker OG , Crash Helmet , Napalm OG , Alien Afterburner OG can you please let me know the flowering time for each one and the yield, Please brother that way I can buy them all , the sooner the better

Thank you for your time I TRULY VALUE YOUR OPINION

Top Bottom