Alien Kush F2 Community Grow Thread

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

Great Work Sirius. I hope they put on some more weight in the last couple of weeks. Im sure they will. :)

They are changing dramatically daily. Doing damn well if you ask me. I am pumping up the sugars a lot now... Uncle johns, carboload and bud candy... mmm.. this bud is going to rot your teeth its going to be so sweet haha

H

hbstoner

Glad to see this thread back open.. got a couple ak peno's that im lovin right now. Looking like I pulled about 3-4 zips of each of these, heavy ass stone like the alien dog :rauch08:

IMG 4379
IMG 4483
IMG 4484
IMG 4494
S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Hbstoner,

Wow, how many days did you take your Aliens?

H

hbstoner

Hey Hbstoner,

Wow, how many days did you take your Aliens?

Took em at 65 just because I gotta new batch i need to get going asap. Probably would have let them go another 10-15 days if I had the time.

true grit

true grit

Dizamn! 65 days and counting? Ruh roh...heres to hoping mine are more 8wk'er kushy girls...lol.

How do folks leaves look? I'll snap some pics later but mine all look like bubba leaves...like dinner plate leaves....

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Dizamn! 65 days and counting? Ruh roh...heres to hoping mine are more 8wk'er kushy girls...lol.

How do folks leaves look? I'll snap some pics later but mine all look like bubba leaves...like dinner plate leaves....

LVPK has huge leaves TG. Stoked! :RastaBong:

E

ent

I ended up taking mine 73 days.

http://invalid.com/N85qJ.jpg

http://invalid.com/88Dmf.jpg

Ended up with 400+ F3's.

Here's an alien cross coming up at about 3-4 weeks now.

http://invalid.com/3V3TM.jpg

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice Ent!! 400 f3 sounds very nice!! What kinda fragrances are the girls giving off?

E

ent

It smells like a fruity type of pop tart that was dropped in the mud. It really took me a while to come up with that. There's a definite dirt smell and if you try to remove that you're left with some type of tarty fruit smell. like a passion fruit. my gf says it smells like the flowers from ong choy. I had to google ong choy.

j wizzle

j wizzle

sick, glad this it opened again. my alien kush smells exactly like skittles (red pack), i mean exactly... its the has more frost at this stage than any other plant ive grow out. ill see if i can get some good pics up today.

true grit

true grit

Ent and Jwizz- thats great to hear...need some good stinkers instead of just chem fuel everywhere.

Heres a quick fan leaf pic off the one in flower im diggin....anybody gettin big ass bubba leaves? Got some LVPK lookin one too...

DSCN1732
j wizzle

j wizzle

yo true grit...i have a male with fan leaves that look exactly like that. its bushy as hell, thats my breeder im using in the near future

heres my best looking female at day 16 from flip. its so frosty, cam sucks but you can kind of see the frost..

IMG 1944   alien kush closeup
IMG 1940   alien kush
IMG 1941   alien kush
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I handed Raskal a jar and said smell this one he had the look of damn that shit is bomb I said its Alien from the freebies at the farm...Its the best smoke out of 40 strains rite now....JACK

Top Bottom