Alien Kush F2 Community Grow Thread

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

Since there is a lot of hype going around about the Alien Kush and recently, OG Raskal dropped a heap of F2 beans to us grateful Farmers, I thought it would be appropriate to start a community grow thread. I am going to start off with 5 beans I got from a friend. Let's see how many Farmers we can get to shed light, information and a little love on these gems. And most importantly, lets flood this thread with Alien Kush F2 pics!

Mine are gettin wet right now. Pics as soon as they crack. :)

winta

winta

sounds good bro im in! just caught a relist of the alien kush today!

S

Sirius

Right on winta! Glad to have you on board... This is going to be a great thread already...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

How are you starting your aliens? wet paper towel method? the scratch and soak? rapid rooters?

S

Sirius

I'm gonna let them soak in water 24hrs then paper towels.. Start yours yet?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Not yet, I wanted to see what method you chose to start yours. I normally just pop them into a rapid rooter and let nature take over, but I'm thinking of starting these in a paper towel. I just hate when I forget about them, and a week later I'm like whats in this dry paper towel. Do you find the overnight soak helpful?

S

Sirius

I am just really particular... Especially with 5 beans. It makes sense to dunk them in water that way you know it is getting in there. I put them in paper towels so i know which ones crack. I never lost one that cracked while transplanting the little thing into the medium. However, I have had girlfriends that planted them too deep and they got waterlogged before they reached the surface.

H

haze89

Just snagged a pack. Once I get back from vaca in Cali on the 28th Ill be popping 5 of em. I'll be droppin pics in this thread like maaaaad! Great idea sirius.

M

Mr.Smokster

Just snagged a pack, seriously, where and how can i get some? Point me in the direction, thanks all.

H

haze89

Just snagged a pack, seriously, where and how can i get some? Point me in the direction, thanks all.

They're all gone. There will be more but not for around 2-4 weeks. You can only get them here at the farm. There is some illll CC gear up right now too though if you dont wanna wait for your dank.

true grit

true grit

Like this thread idea, keeps it easy and lets those who snap pics everyday toss up as they want in one central place.... noice....and i cant wait to get in my pack as well.. hehe

S

Sirius

Chrome, Haze, HR, true grit... awesome! This is going to be fun! Especially if we all flip around the same time!

H

hbstoner

Am i the first one to pop these? Lets see em guys..

77691d1271042097-3k-15x9-eventually-6k-new-build-log-sm_alienkushf2.jpg

JH420

JH420

I got mine into water tonight...couple already dropped to the bottom couple hours into pre-soak.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have 7 confirmed females and have been vegging them for a 2 months now :afroweed:..The next run is going to be all ALIEN'S...I put 1 of each in flower there 2 weeks in I will take some pics when im at the spot tommorow...I love the way she grows...JACK

winta

winta

dam aussie you got alot up in there my dude! i had a bomb ass 7week og leanin pheno of the kings a year ago that was actually fire fire! hope all is well now bro :)

iam on hold til i finish whats in the flower tent and get whats in the veg cab out to make some room. i recently started 5 tahoe og 5 raskal og 4 Chemdog D s1 4 strawberry white 2 la con 2 kings kush plus my noraml moms so iam packed up right now. i will be popping my aleins hopefully the second week of may

Top Bottom