Alien Kush F2 Community Grow Thread

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I'll be joinin up on this :) ...as soon as my seeds show ( snached a pack last week in the relist :talking)

hope to do some pollen chucking for the summer season with my white and herijana....:banana1sv6:

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I must have been really high when i typed that last one. But I meant "did"

JH420

JH420

This little baby sprouted a couple days ago and I swear I can see a bit of purple but I couldn't capture it in a pic...

AK21
AK22
E

ent

my contribution to the thread. i had a ph fluctuation at the beginning of their life that was resolved with the purchase of an RO system and the installation of a sink in the grow room. i don't know how i lived this long without a sink nearby! but that's why there's a link crinkle in the leafs. the one closest to me when i took the pic has 5 pointed leaves at the third node (after the cotyledons). so quick!!

anyway, here they are. looks like i might be a bit ahead from the seeds on the last drop. i'm hoping for a good male. if i got a nice female lvpk pheno i guess i won't complain either. without further ado

IMG_6825.JPG

IMG_6822.JPG

L

Loudblunts

excuse my ignorance, but i see "alien" in a few strains name...so i take it that alien is a strain by itself, no?

whas the lineage of it? any pics? info? what is it?

i've been trying to find some info on her, but to no avail.

thanks in advance.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey loudblunts just search for alien tech or follow this link

L

Loudblunts

preciate bra!

anymore of these (crosses, obviously) getting released anytime soon?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

there are a bunch of new alien crosses coming check the cali connect and ogr upcoming release threads

JH420

JH420

Here are a couple that are showing some purple already...13/14 germ rate and quick growth out of the gates lookin very promising...you da man Raskal :cool0010:

AK3purp3
AK3purp2
AK3purp
S

Sirius

Mine are purple also.. This is a very cool looking plant already.

JH420

JH420

Saweet to see the PK genes showing traits early on for us! Thanks for the wooden toothpick warning ya sent me as well :cool0044:

Here is the group shot day 12, dropped the whole pack lookin for "the one"...

AKgroupski
D

Dr Tweed

preciate bra!

anymore of these (crosses, obviously) getting released anytime soon?

there are a bunch of new alien crosses coming check the cali connect and ogr upcoming release threads

here is one of the crosses well f2s of the cross aliendawg from redeye
f2 of aliendog from soulie i think
here is few pics at about 35days 12/12 or there bouts
the runt is chem/cherry smellin
one of the leggy ones is cherry smellin
and the other leggey one is chem smellin

Aliendaawg plant 1
Aliendawg plant 1
Aliendawg plant 1
Aliendawg plant 1
Aliendawg plant 1
Aliendawg plant 2
Aliendawg plant 2
Aliendawg plant 3
Aliendawg plant 3
C

chunkymunky

jh420 those seedlings are stellar, hints of purple at such a young age is amazing. looking forward to you grow.

JH420

JH420

Thanks Chunky...some amazing genetics for sure. How long you guys gonna veg for? I'm not gonna wait too long at all, a transplant and topping...a little time to recover and before you know it flower time:smiley_joint:

Top Bottom