Premium Member
Supporter
:clapping

Damn hommie!!! That's a package!!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit JH they look sexy as fuck!!! Is the short one the LVPK DOM pheno?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
them look good bro. i think the bottom pics looks like the photos of the alien kush pheno every saw

JH420

JH420

Holy shit JH they look sexy as fuck!!! Is the short one the LVPK DOM pheno?

I was hoping someone could tell me? LVPK is some sort of hybridized PK, so I'm thinkin perhaps this is PK leaning LVPK pheno if that makes sense?

E

ent

Here they are, right before lights come on. As a result a lil on the droopy side.

http://invalid.com/BmKqJ.jpg

http://invalid.com/ENFD0.jpg

My new best friend, the male isolation chamber:

http://invalid.com/ZPNX3.jpg

The male:

http://invalid.com/fTHHW.jpg

B

Bigb89

Lokkin good Ent. Been wanting to try to make an iso chamber like that for couple years since saw one on other site. Yours looks great this your first run with the method? You plan on storing pollen from it or throwing a girl in there with him eventually? Good luck

E

ent

Lokkin good Ent. Been wanting to try to make an iso chamber like that for couple years since saw one on other site. Yours looks great this your first run with the method? You plan on storing pollen from it or throwing a girl in there with him eventually? Good luck

This will be my second run with it. First run semi-documented at .

I'm throwing these Alien Kush into bloom about 2 weeks prior to the full batch. I typically collect and store the pollen then selectively pollenate a couple branches on whatever is going on in the 'run'. Remaining pollen will be stored until these seeds are popped and we can see what this stud produces. The next run that I'll cross the Alien to is blue dream, green crack, grape ape, gdp, white, casey, Chemdog #4, ogk 5k, kushmans straw cough, bubba, blackberry kush, some other un-named ladies- maybe ecsd and jack the ripper if those biatches will show me roots and make it in the run.

During the last batch the iso chamber was in a grow room that eventually produced 7-8 lbs of dried buds. I've heard of one seed on a branch that wasn't selective pollenated. I attribute this to the contamination caused by the selective pollenation, rather than a leak by the iso chamber. I 'dedicated' roughly 3 grams of dried buds from a green crack lady and ended up with 200+ seeds from it. Like i said, that iso chamber is my new best friend.

H

hailo

Thanks for sharing ent! They look great!

I just love seeing the different phenos....

cooper1

cooper1

i did the alien og i started 2 got booth males i got like 6 more i think i might hit it with my space dawg and make space aliens

but the alien is sick close nodes it take a long time to veg out big but i got i get a sick female

L

LEBDOG

Alien Bubba - Seed Progress Update

Here are my 2 AlienBubba mothers (still unsexed). I cloned these 2 plants last week and will put their siblings to flower in a few days when the first roots show.
G4-37.jpg

The flowering material plant is an attempt to monster crop a Julius Caesar. On the far left there are 3 JC's which I am attempting to monster crop.

G

ghostfacegrower

yo ent that male chamber is a good idea, you could prob. just toss it in a bathroom with the bathroom light on and it will toss pollen still.

i cant wait till my packs show up and i can join the fun.

B

Bigb89

Thanks Ent gonna check out that thread later when got some more time but those crosses sound amazing. Some Alien Crack is mouthwatering ha as well as those other ones. Might have to pm you when start throwing mine together in month or so but think I still have intructions on comp. Thanks for your info sounds like its workin great for you

waayne

waayne

Sweet looking girls ent!
Awesome Iso chamber,sounds like you're gonna be making some killer crosses.
Can't wait to see them alien girls in flower!:very_first_smiley:

S

Sirius

Here are my 5.. At least three are fem so far!!! Thats White Fire in the front... OGR is killin it in the big 1-0... a big Hell Yeah! for the man...

P1010030

P1010031

Latest posts

Top Bottom