Alien Kush up for auction

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obsoul33t

here is a special surprise for all the farmers , i sent 1 pack of alien kush beans to go up for auction

these are extremely special seeds that will go up for auction today and will be the only available pack until the first bx release in early summer

you will absolutely get some of the most resin coated plants on the planet out of this pack .

the alien male was used to pollinate the las vegas purple kush.

here are some pix for those that have not seen the alien kush

the winner of this auction will also get a free pack of the bx1 when finished.

14712d1230940663-alien-kush-alien-kush-3.1.jpg

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I must set here and debate if I want to get in on the bidding:character0035:

B

BITYmagicBeanz

lol who ever wins them make sure you f1 them. for normal people too try out.lol

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I just saw the price it's already at so I'm out:confused0054:

F

FastForward

I love these super spicy auctions....gonna be soooo way too hot for me but it makes for wicked sideline viewing :bong2:

H

Highagain

$250 already, wont be bidding on these unless I win the lotto in the next 5 days.

O

ograskal

Damn Bro..Whoever gets these is gonna be one lucky MOFO...Look at the frost on that Lady...I really want some of these beans..Cant wait for the bx to come out..~ogr

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Man those plants look evil.. Yeah I'll be marking the calander for when the bx drops... I'll be interested to hear who gets them and what they finally go for...

P

phoenix

nah,they are not gonna be lucky,there gonna be dumb. over 300$ for a pk of beans,jesus theres more than one born everyday.LOL

OGsus

OGsus

damn... this auction has only been up an hour and its already at $350. i know its months away, but any idea on how much the bins are going to be on these? hopefully you make a few thousand packs. LOL

F

FastForward

nah,they are not gonna be lucky,there gonna be dumb. over 300$ for a pk of beans,jesus theres more than one born everyday.LOL

Not dumb...some people buy for dispensaries so it's a drop in the ocean against sales...I'm sure we'll get a shot later in the year...not like there's a shortage of pure quality around here :)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to grow this strain out but man I guess it will have to wait . I'm sure by summer they will release enough for our Fall grows to have some .

R

rome

425 now,. this is exciting!! i would love to have a pack of these beans., but ill wait till sum more come along,.

D

Dark Angel

Unreal...... must be some kind of record. Somebody wants the Alien Kush really bad lol. I'll just wait for the bx :tongueout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom