• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ok because the way this auction is going i felt i should sweeten the deal for the winner .

the winning bidder will also receive a free pack of alien kush bx1 when it is finished.

thanks for all the bids

Nice one obs :animbong:

Memorias

Memorias

WOW!:confused0054: I just fell in love all over again with this plant of ours. She is stunning. I'm definitely going to find room in my garden for this one.:sun

H

hbstoner

looks a lot like some pics ive seen of Burkle . nice lookin plant .. over 400 is crazy money for some beans though.

J

jdubz206

woah, almost at $500 now!!! whoever gets these is a lucky sob. i wish i had that kinda dough to drop on beans...just found out today i'm getting laid off..fuckin economy!!! i can't wait for the bx to come out, i'll be getting those for sure. those pics l33t posted are beautiful..looks mighty potent too...

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Obsoul33t

ur kindness is appreciated ,im lookin forward to ur releases

can you tell us the mother of las vegas purple kush

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
obs how many pack of the alien kush x the LV and the of the alien kush bx1 will will be available when you release those two? might end up bein worth it if not a lot because prices will sky rocket on those two...

T

Tolpan

Damn that makes me crazy!

Hey Obsoul, Bro! How to compare this pack to the bx! Would you think that in this pack we can find a bigger and perhaps better pheno, than in the bx? I just ask that, cause in my business most strains that get more stable, loose a little bit in quali!

Ah Brothers, don't know what to do?

I bet they will go up to 1000$:fighting0003:

Who wants to play?

Tolpan

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Obs,

Dam the price these are going to be selling at you could personally deliver them yourself. Prob travel first class as well.

$400+ hahaha

Must be some good shit.

S

Stackin Paper

For that price it would have to be that frosty and produce me a kilo per m2:fubar

With any luck its someone in the uk that wins them, lol.

E

edelephant

Well, In commercial terms, if one was to find a bomb keeper in that 10 pack, you could corner the respective market in your region and rake it in, a $500 investment could return 50-fold, it's been done plenty of times before,

not that I advocate that position or anything, but you certainly can't knock the hustle!

:bandit

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
All this talk of money means nothing to a medical user and grower, apart from pushing said product further out of reach of the patient.

One poll I want to run soon is to see how many actual med users are using the net, as I have noticed a major influx in commy growers across the boards, IE guys growing purly for the buck - The sort of grower that ruins the canna scene.

Happy bidding folks, HEHE > Just make sure you pay what ever your final bid may be, else edelephant will hunt you down.

J

jcap300

You guys are way off on the commercial grower thing with this pack of beans..:) I am the high bidder and I am just an enthusist who wants the best. I Don't sell at all or breed. Strictly for myself so I can have the power and not deal with the bullshit of trying to acquire it which this wouldn't be out for a long time anyways. Things are worth what people are willing to pay not what others think they are worth as everyone sees here. Not trying to start anything but I thought it was funny how everyone is jumping to thier commercial grower theories and it way too much. How about it is killer and they will do what they will do and some people will pay what they think they are worth to themselves (with no market issues coming into play).

Joey III

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

That is a lot of money for a pack of beans but whomever is lucky enough to win those by the look of it will have 2 or three different keepers. Anyone remember Dutch Flowers? Their stuff went for well over $1000.00 per pack.

M

mickeyspliff

Can you share more abot the lvpk and alien tech and show some pics? I want to learn what qualities each parent brings to the hybrid. Beautiful plant, can't wait for the bx, please make lots!

A

astro

I got my alien dog for 85 and can't picture the alien kush being 5 or 6 times better to justify the price so I'm happy where I stand until they flood the market with it this summer at a much better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom