Alien Landing Zone!!!

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

astro

Are these listed "buy it now". I see the number of packs for sale dwindling? Or is it a 7 day auction?

C

CrippledCrow

alien technology is a strain that came from a small village in Afghanistan via a USA solider, its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like "the white"

I heard it was a kandahar , can anyone put a yes of no on that?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry if it's already been stated just wanted to know what's in GrassKnuckles and Formaggio??

edit.. found it..

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
super cool labels for the grass knuckles

Sorry if it's already been stated just wanted to know what's in GrassKnuckles and Formaggio??
alien dog (alien technology x chemdog d)
grass knuckles ( alien technology x giesel)
alieno formaggio ( alien technology x uk cheese)

C

CrippledCrow

not sure who said it was kandahar but that is not correct

thanks man

Any pics of the of the AT on its own soulie? Disregard my pm at tcc man cause it was the same question , I cant recall where I read it but I was curious cause I have the beans from the cherry pheno kandy ....i believe it was at icmag I read that.

M

mellofello

Well from the bids already in it looks like these are gonna be more than my wallet can stretch too. guess i'll have to wait for the next batch if there will be BINs. Any idea when they will drop Obsoul33t? We talking 2-3 months or longer?

peace

mello

darksideX

darksideX

alien kush will be about 90 days out

yeh obs..:hi:..,thx 4 ur work again:bow..and your info's ..sry,but i need another one:help:,.. & will there be more various forms(..crossd' with other kush'es..) of the alien-tech kush,..thanx
greEtz..

S

solo

The alieno formaggio must be good, whoever wrote that product description at the auction was high as shit!! :):animbong:

C

coldnorth

great to hear obsoul33t! gotta get on the alien trail for sure!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
obsoul33t you guys need to bring out more of the alienkush out man i was so pissed when i didnt get to my computer in time for the last bid i wanted that shit bad i almost shed a tear ha ha even a couple packs but either way keep up the good work to you and your team.

B

Billy82

Looks out of this world, please keep us informed on there invasion.

D

DR. nick

well when you mate that alien tech papa to the white make an extra big batch for all of us out here!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nah bud, I dont think your ignored, He probably just hasn't been back on this thread and seen your question. Im sure he will.:damnhippie:

Here is a link with the pictures hope this helps a tad.

GTD

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

i believe around that time jj in ny also had chem's blessing but i am not 100% sure on that
That is 100% true. I'm in touch with Chem and he said rez never had permission to do any breeding with the Chemdog D. We are the only one's that have his blessing.

H

Highagain

I think regardless of any restrictions put out there by anyone, Rez would have gotten his hands on the chems and used them for his purposes. Look at what he said about Dj's Blueberry, said he wouldnt use it, and few months later there is Sourblueberry on his upcoming list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom