• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't know here but what's alien tech? Never heard of it.

alien technology is a strain that came from a small village in Afghanistan via a USA solider, its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like "the white"

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

get the fuck out, i've looked at that alien kush pic about 1000 times now, droppin some coin on this, no wonder I'm broke.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
He already posted the first pics of an Alien Technology cross, Alien Kush

P

pastor toastman

:very_first_smiley:
the aliens can have there way with me
09' is going to be insane! hell yeah!

D

doggystyled73

alien technology is a strain that came from a small village in Afghanistan via a USA solider, its a pure landrace strain and super frosty like "the white"

so it's a very frosty afghani.. kinda like deep chunk except DC is inbred

darksideX

darksideX

can't wait..

hey Cali's!! :hi:,..
i am fascinated of this alien kush,..:party0022:
looks like E.T.'s stash 4 real:confused0059:
can't wait to get some of these,..if it woul be possible,..when do they arrive to the farm..,..'cause i need to:fixed: some up for myself,..

..again Respect to the Cali Connection,..& all who work with them,..obs,ect...:love0018:
Swerve,..thX :big_boss:

greEtz..

:very_first_smiley:

P

phoenix

I do hope theres plenty of the alien to go around,aint no way i wanna miss that...here we go again,shanti,candymans,swerves,DNA.....dam it,does anyone wanna buy my grandma???

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Now what do we have there? Love the name/logo :nod

M

Mr Green

look forward to hopefully getting some of your crosses.. hoping they will be here at the farm soon.. i think alot of people are hoping to see cali connection and your gear soon.. when do you guys think you are going to let us fill your pockets for those beans

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The beans should be here in around a week Mr Green

M

Mr Green

thanks logic... hope i am on line when those hit the farm.. sure they will be bought up fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom